Hope to start a Youtube channel

@unnybird (211)
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Hello mylot friends! I like to know your experiences of starting and maintaining a Youtube channel because I also hope to start a VBlog on youtube. I like to do some video lessons to help kids who love technology. I made my first video as an experiment but the main problem is voice recording because I used my smart phone to record. And can I know what the best methods are to market my Youtube channel to have more subscribers? :) :) I know there are so many VBloggers, like to share their experiences ,are there in myLot. Waiting for your comments of your ideas and experiences. Thanks!
@franxav (3728)
I wish to have one too but haven't been able to.
@aureliah (3886)
Lets learn how it works .
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
Lets start. Then we can discuss what we will have to do after that
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
@aureliah good idea... Are there any tutorials for Youtubers?
@aureliah (3886)
This is very interesting and I would like to know how it works too.
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
Glad to know there are few others just like me. Lets do this
@aureliah (3886)
@unnybird Yeah i believe we are many
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
@aureliah nice to hear that!
@Rikamaru (73)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Congrats on starting your own Youtube channel! Having one myself for many years I can say it's an awesome experience as well as a challenging one keeping up with it, regarding your question though most amateur or first time youtubers use their smartphones to record video nowadays but if you're looking to get more professional wise whether you are willing to invest a little or not and use a computer that usually have better voice recorders, the Windows software Camtasia Studio has some powerful capabilities in video production and editing which is something I use for my videos. A free alternative is Windows Movie Maker if you've ever heard of it before but I recommend either really. Now the best way to get subscribers is to share your channel online or with your friends and family and be patient as it'll grow in over time if you upload nice content, good luck in your Youtube experience!
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
Your comment is really helpful. Noted all important facts. Thank you very much!!!
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
I made my first video using mobile phone camera, microphone and a screen recorder. Could you plz tell me if Windows movie maker still available to download
• New Delhi, India
Good luck dear
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thanks a lot!!!
I have never but best of luck to you!
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thank you very much!!!
Good luck in this jungle.
@unnybird (211)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka
Haha.... thanks!