‘How do you satisfy your wanderlust?’

Whenever I feel so weary in life, I satisfy my wanderlust by visiting some nearby beaches. It takes about 2 hours to travel in the lowland areas. It is also the best chance to get away from overseers in my company. I can find inner peace while listening to the sea waves while sitting at the seaside. It was really my passion to travel and it doesn’t need to be in a luxurious way. Having the time of traveling on the bus gives the excitement. How about you, guys? Image Credit: pixabay.com
@ridingbet (37892)
a visit to the church is good to me.
That's nice, my friend. I am sure you are on your way to church today.
@ridingbet (37892)
@Shavkat yes kabsat. i and my sister attended the 9:30AM mass because aside from the birthday of my first niece, it is also Christ The King church holiday of obligation.
@ridingbet It is nice to hear that, kabsat. I am so tired lately. I had so many shortcomings to deal with. Luckily, I am done with my TESOL training online. The evil relatives remained inconsistent to their decision.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
Me? I think of the wonderful things that happen to me and often time I think about how I and my boyfriend started our friendship and end up in a relationship. Those memories I have are more precious to me.
You are lucky to have him and to have you. I am still searching for the right person.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
@Shavkat Woah, kidding me. I thought you are already married.
@JustBhem I am not married yet.lol
We are not close to the beaches, Switzerland has no sea. I like to go up in the mountains when I need to relax.
I had been staying in the mountains since birth. I do agree that it is nice to do camping in nearby mountains.
@Shavkat I like the fresh clean air of the mountain areas.
@LadyDuck I do agree with you. That's what my city is well-known of. It is fun to live in the Summer Capital of the Philippines.
@prashu228 (22826)
Going to beach is my favorite time pass. I feel so nice looking at beach. I talk to my inner self. It definitely relaxes my mind.
I can relate to that. It gives inner peace and reboots oneself.
@Shivram59 (278)
@Shavkat I go to a small,but dense jungle at the outskirts of my home town and stay there for hours.
If I have the chance, I will explore the forest too.
@Shavkat I'm from a small town.The forest is only a little more than 5 kms from my place.
@Shivram59 I had been living in the mountainside of my country. I can find some forests in nearby provinces. But then, there is no enough time to visit these places.
• Eugene, Oregon
We are sixty miles from the Pacific Coast and it so beautiful here in Oregon. It is our favorite place to get away.
I heard about your place. One of my friends is working in Oregon as Physiotherapist. It is a good to live in.
• Eugene, Oregon
@Shavkat It is the best I ever found, after living in Texas and California (Ohio & Florida as a child.)
@JamesHxstatic I also think that the weather is also suitable for those people who don't prefer having a winter season.
I look at travel photos posted by friends and known internet personalities in Instagram.
I am quite envious when seeing these photos posted by my friends online.
I'm not envious @Shavkat . Instead, I use it to fuel my determination to save up for my own travels.
@allen0187 I am not saying you were, my friend. It was my expression of saying it. Regardless, it is really fun to travel.
Like you, we love to travel and enjoy the beaches. We are flying to our winter home on the water a week from Monday. There is nothing more soothing than the sound of gentle waves.
That would be fun travel, my friend. It is a getaway to escape the winter season.
@Shavkat Yes, we do it to get away from the snow and ice here. Thank you!
@DianneN I hope you can share some photos soon. It is relaxing to look at photos while staying in different places.
@YrNemo (8460)
like you, I will head to the nearby beaches which are close by. In less than half an hour, walking + public transport, I could already be there, silently talking to seagulls & the waves... Best way to think about life (or not thinking about it at all).
I agree. The feeling is like entering into our own world. We don't need to feel stress over something.
@YrNemo (8460)
• Portland, Connecticut
We do day trips quite often, just spend a day in a new place and see the sights.
I envy you. I hope I can do that.
@Madshadi (4584)
• Brussels, Belgium
My garden i suppose. It's the only place I would go to just to relax and enjoy my time.
For a quick way of relaxation, I think the garden is the best option.
I have done enough of travel when I could and now I sit in my favourite corner and reminisce.
I envy you, my friend. I hope I can do this too.
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
Yep, what your saying brings back those memories when I used to get on a bus, boat or a plane and just wander about when I get to my destination. The feeling of being in a totally different place induces something within us. Almost like healing. I just got back from a 3 day wanderlust and it absolutely was amazing. Came back to reality refreshed. :)
I do agree with you. It heals a troubled soul. I can relate to what you had experienced wandering for three days. It refreshes us naturally.
@cahaya1983 (9433)
I'd just pick a random place somewhere and go for a road trip. It doesn't necessarily have to be far from home, but some place new where I've never been to.
Sometimes I just walk around or walk straight to the park from home. I find entertaining to see people in the park. At some point, I felt so relax seeing them.
@jobelbojel (5037)
I hope I can travel too out of my busy schedule.
I am in the same situation. But I am trying to find an ample for it.
@bluesa (12683)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I also enjoy a bus ride or train ride, and the beach is a lovely place to relax.
If there is a chance for a road trip, I also enjoyed hopping on.
Nice. I wonder about this a lot. Traveling and taking vacations helps somewhat. Even if they are just quick weekend trips.
I also do this before on weekends during my college days. It reminds me of what should I want in the future. Hopefully, I can able to reach these personal goals soon.
• Rochester, New York
Look at photos online and daydream about the place I want to go.
Daydreaming is free. I will do the same thing and wish to be in that place in the future.
@kepweng (6303)
i want nto vacation in a Cruise ship or win a Trip worldwide
It is one on my wish list. I wanted to experience cruising on the ship.