Yesterday's good news.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Yesterday I actually had the highest earning the day of this month on my lot. Well of course it isn't big bucks or by means you didn't really small bucks it is at least a buck. And while that is not a whole lot of money it's still somewhat of a milestone I suppose, it's more than I'm making on any other site this week. Plus the knowledge I gain from talking to all of you and the friendships that are formed as far worth more than the dollar or $0.50 or $0.25 at iron on a day here.
That is wonderful!! I couldn't agree more!!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I just realize how many errors there were because I use voice to text right now, lol but it seems like you guys have understood what I'm trying to say. I mean don't get me wrong I like learning care, but forming friendships with people like you or John or Stacey or Coral or Jeff that's what it's really about being able to be a part of each other's lives and we live 3000 miles or six hundred miles apart.
@thislittlepennyearns That is so true. I have met so many wonderful friends here since I joined. I am glad that I just randomly came across this place and decided to join.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Happy2BeMe I just couldn't get a hanging post sleep there was too many things you have to do in order to just right there and I just did it wasn't for me. I do slice the pie but not very often. This is the one I use the most second only by Swagbucks.
@sallypup (25814)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm glad you are doing well, friendships as well as pennies.
The pennies add up and we live in an every little bit helps world.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Exactly what you see why I'm always so eager to pick up extra hours at work. Or if I have extra time I'm just sitting around I usually have my lot open to earn just you know and extra 10 $0.15 a day cuz at the end of the month that adds up.
@thislittlepennyearns When I worked at WAMU, I did overtime all the time and those hours added to company benefits and paid for extra goodies.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts were you an investment banker? That's what I picture you as.
@moffittjc (40281)
• Gainesville, Florida
You don't make more money at Swagbucks? I do pretty good here on myLot, but it's nothing compared to what I make as Swagbucks!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I donr put the effort in there
@moffittjc (40281)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns Although I would much rather put the effort in here on myLot (it's much more fun), I make more money more easily on Swagbucks. These days, I do try to spend equal parts of my time on both sites. But if I could earn more here on myLot, I would then commit myself to spending 100% of my time here!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc maybe when I get my new laptop I'll do better on swagbucks
@kobesbuddy (36315)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I was trying for a dollar on My Lot, just to see if it was possible for me. After doing that four different times, I realize that my focus was turned to the money, instead of the personal relationships that are so much more valuable! Now, reaching one dollar in a day, isn't my goal any more. Money is just income and friends can't be replaced!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I've had a few one dollar days. But it isnt my goal for everyday.
@kobesbuddy (36315)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@thislittlepennyearns Yes, I have reached $1 in a day, but I also realized how stressed I got, each time! It wasn't enjoyable, like just talking with others I care about:)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@kobesbuddy I have gotten it once this month
@sol_cee (14338)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
WAy to go April-san!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thanks. Surpassed it yesterday.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thanks. Surpassed it yesterday.
This is my highest earning month here by far
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Have you been more active this month?
@thislittlepennyearns I don't think so
Well done. It's always nice to see the bank going up bit by bit.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's a plus yes.
It's nice to see a big earning for a day of chatting. I love it here
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
While I do sometimes Miss Bubblews . this has become my favorite and go to earnings site.
@Shivram59 (1701)
@thislittlepennyearns I rarely make more than 5 cends a days.My sCheddleton has been very busy for last two weeks.
• Riga, Latvia
Glad you are doing well. Yes, the interacting is the best here and that is the reason I really enjoy being here. The money is an added bonus.
@CinnamonGrl (5742)
• Paradise, California
Congratulations! I can't seem to be here enough, but I do enjoy it when I'm here, which is the big thing with me these days.
Congrats
@sjvg1976 (17925)
That's wonderful. I have tried it at times but whenever I sum for money here I get low earnings and when I just interact with the people I earn more here
@sishy7 (27671)
Well done! I hope you have many more of those days!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Yesterday I actually surpassed the day before. So that's nice.
@sishy7 (27671)
@thislittlepennyearns Moving upward is definitely nice... Keep going!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@sishy7 oh I'm trying.