Cleaning time

@Dyvette16 (1382)
San Antonio, Texas
Good afternoon, I am finally done with cleaning my house and now time to Mylot and relax . Although the music is still playing in the background and I wanna know if y’all listen to music while you clean as well ? I usually like to have my speaker on , I feel like it helps me just zoom through cleaning in no time !
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Yes and I sometimes dance
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Oh yes me too ! And sing of coarse , I rather clean when no one is home so I can clean every little thing in the house lol
@Dyvette16 Same with me I always wait until my husband goes to work and I start my cleaning with good music
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
@m_audrey6788 yes so they can be out of our way ! Lol
@db20747 (646)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Makes house chores less boring. Never did like the word chores.
@db20747 (646)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@Dyvette16 We got the old "you live here so ought to be glad to help line"
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
@db20747 yes all the time ! Lol
Is it a big house to clean? I do my cleaning on Fridays and we have small place. I do not just clean, I also wash floors and clothes and I am very tired when I get done.
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
I have a small place as well , yeah when you clean everything top to bottom it is pretty exhausting
@Dyvette16 It certainly is Desiree.
@1hopefulman (20281)
Yes, I also find that music livens things up and makes cleaning easier.
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yay !
@FourWalls (9946)
I have music on while cleaning. One memorable time I was cleaning I had just received John Hiatt’s Crossing Muddy Waters in the mail and put it on. When the title song came on I stopped cleaning because it knocked me off my feet. The power of a good song!
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Wow amazing !
@dgobucks226 (6713)
I listen to music when I'm cleaning, cooking, and after showering. I enjoy the mood it puts me in. Life is music for me and music is life. Without it I feel lost...
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes I agree , I love to listen to music majority of the time whenever I can , it’s soothing
@Spassion (41)
I do like to listen to very loud music when i am cleaning. About 10years ago when i was living in a bigger country, i could put on music as loud as i want. But now, i live in a small city. Can't put on the music so loud here else be ready to see the police at the door the next minute and a fine for public disturbance. In conclusion, cleaning is not fun for me anymore.
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Awe I would not like that , I like it loud as well
@ARN4567 (112)
Yes, music gives me that energy booster in cleaning my house, sometimes dance with it, too. Rock and roll or disco music on the background would do the trick, yeah!!!...
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Awesome ! Make it fun !
Right now especially since Christmas music has started on three stations BUT during the rest of the year, I usually have some instrumental stuff playing in my back ground while I work
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Yes gives a ease to cleaning a bit
I am listening to music right now. But I have nothing to clean today.
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Still a good thing
@Angela150 (108)
• London, England
I have not tried putting on music as it tends to distract me from the task of cleaning! As I have young children, I have to make sure I focus on one task at a time. I may try cleaning with music on later in life!
@Datecs (93)
• Kenya
Just like me I prefer quietness while working. I have tried music but just prefer silence. I listen while relaxing
@Datecs (93)
• Kenya
My baby prefers music playing though
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
@Datecs calming for them