How many of you have been on a cruise?

If so what is your favorite cruise line and why? Also what islands have you been too? I have been on a total of 7 cruises myself and I have one booked for next year on the Harmony of the Seas, which is currently the largest cruise ship in the world. I have been on 4 RCCL ships and 3 Norwegian ships. Norwegian is my favorite. I have been to numerous islands, here is the list and some of these places I have visited more than once. My last experience was quite interesting due to Hurricane Irma. That is an experience we will never forget. St.Marteen St.Thomas Nassau, Bahamas Labadee, Haiti Samana Dominican Republic Fort De France, Martinique Tortola, USVI St John, Antigua Grand Cayman Ocho Rios Jamaica Roatan Honduras Cozumel, Mexico Belize St. Kitts San Juan, Puerto Rico
@db20747 (8479)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Went on a Chandris cruise. A smaller line but we had a wonderful time. The water in Kazumel mexico was splendid. Didn't want to come back. They had to drag me back to the ship. Saw the ruins and had good food and entertainment. That was like two decades ago. My cousin talks about it 'til this day. He just can't get over that cruise.
You should go on another one, things have changed and there is even more that is offered
@db20747 (8479)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@djd832001 Maybe something exotic and thrilling like the Amazon.
@db20747 sounds exciting...This is the cruise ship I am going on next year
Wow that is quite the list! I have never been on a cruise but have been to several different countries.
@Dyvette16 (1473)
• San Antonio, Texas
I have not been on one but would like to go !
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have two.
I have never been on a cruise but would like to someday
Its wonderful, you really will enjoy it
@djd832001 I love boats big ones
@Daelii (5691)
me too! I've been on boats to do ocean trips to see marine animals. Never an actual cruse!
I lost count of how many cruises we've been on, but have been to most of those you mentioned and the Mexican Riviera - Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and Mazatlan. We've been on Norwegian the most, Costa, and Celebrity. None are my favorite.
@Shiva49 (13408)
I have gone on a cruise here in Asia - Star Cruise. Visited couple of neighboring cities, two nights trip Then another Halong Bay in Vietnam - siva