My Weight Loss

@Frenzys9 (115)
Some of you might of read in my previous post that I lost a lot of weight in the last year ( around 35 pounds). The pictures are a year apart at my job. Everyone ask me how I lost so much weight. There really was so secrets. I first cut out all cokes. I only drink soda whenever I feel sick to my stumach. For a long time I went without touching sugar. I made sure to get plenty of water and exercise. When you make sure your not over eating and count the calories the pounds just shed off. I owe a lot of thanks to my boyfriend. He was there for me the whole time, and told me I beautiful everyday. He has always supported me, and I love that about him. Fitbit was also a major help along the way, and really motivated me. Fitbit is a smart watch that counts steps, calories, water, and sleep. It has challenges that really help get you up. I wish everyone could have one. Do you own a Fitbit?
@rubyriaz007 (2509)
I too will try to follow it. I too want to lose weight. Doctor has advised me to lose weight. You feel really very good when you lose weight.
I do own a fitbit and I love it. It is great motovation. Congrats on the weight loss. You look great.
@SAM774 (2224)
Congratulations for your wait loss....
I have never heard of Fitbit. I want to say Congratulations. You look fantastic.
You look awesome. No I do not own one.
@1hopefulman (20311)
You did so well. Are you where you want to be now?
You're looking really great. If you eat sensibly and cut out some foods it really isn't that hard to lose at least a few pounds.
• Portland, Connecticut
I do own a Fitbit and I love it. Mine is an Flex 2 so I can use it in the pool
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Welcome to mylot new user.
It is so sweet for your boyfriend to support you. This is very amazing for you to lose weights so much and obviously you look healthier. I have other smart watch like Fitbit but I lost the interest to it. At the beginning I use it for fun.
I’m starting to change my diet also, I guess it would be an even bigger help if I can track progress too, though I need to look for something like fitbit and I’m not sure that is available in my country..
@BloggerDi (437)
Congrats! You look great! I like your weight loss methods- nothing drastic, just practical, healthy changes in your diet and activity level. I don't have a FitBit but I'm considering getting one.
@rina110383 (23070)
You look amazing!
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I have lost 5 pounds.
@ebanreb (4798)
Keep it up my friend. you can do it just stay focus and be motivated.
@mohit459 (2863)
• Haldwani, India
No I don't own!..
You look great.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I drink diet soda.I cut back on what I eat and calories.I go to my apartment omplex gym 4 days a week .I also work out on Wii fit u.I am on a low sodium diet 1500 gym daily or less.
@YrNemo (8573)
My daughter used to ask me if I could be Santa Clause and get her one. After doing some research, she suddenly decided not to bother (she constantly exercise and keep fit with her dancing hobby.).
@kobesbuddy (19709)
• East Tawas, Michigan
No, but my daughter has one and she loves it, also! Congratulations on your awesome weight loss, good job:)