Bucket List

What’s one of the craziest things you have on your bucket list? I believe the craziest thing I have on mine is... I want to hug a lion! Yea I know I’ll probably get eaten lol but I could catch him on a good day lol (I know I know it’s a stupid/crazy idea) lol
You are alone on that one for sure. I think there is not much I would even do that is crazy but I would like to go in someone's house. Open the front door toss out everything I can carry and start fresh. I hate to see how some people live. it drives me bonkers. I would not mind a friend letting me clean and organize for them. oh yeah crazy right.
You could totally start a business with your idea!
@SimplyHer Oh I would be fired trust me. I would be a mess in someone's home. I would want it stripped to the bare walls. But I am disabled. lol
I don't think I want anything crazy like hugging a lion. Good luck.
@dpk262006 (54604)
You could tame a cub and then hug it.
Haha!! So true!!
@dpk262006 (54604)
@SimplyHer When you are going to own a cub?
@shivamani10 (10588)
• Hyderabad, India
I want to Dance, Drink , and Dine with a Ghost if it is there as most of the people say they are there.
That’s interesting but I would totally do that too!
I havent really made one but I would like to.travel.to new.places.
Traveling yes! I have A few places I would love to visit. Where would you travel to first?
I think it is possible if there is a zoo that caters tamed lions.
In my crazy bucket list : I want to run away to some fantastic Bali or Maldives kinda place.
@ddnj2006 (586)
Stand on top of the passenger plane outside while taking picture of the clouds. But seems impossible, unless I can have my own. :-)
@ebanreb (4746)
Going to the moon lol