Festival of kites arrived !!(MAKARSANKRATI)

Hello dear mylotters . I hope everyone is enjoying. This is the last month of 2017 and on 14th of January 2018 there will be 'MAKARSANKRATI'. MAKARSANKRATI is the festival of kites. On this day people in India use to fly kites from their attics. I am very excited for this festival. The shops in the market here are filled with kites. The children in the streets run for the kites. It is a very fantastic , enjoyable festival. Do you fly kites in your country?
13h
How r ΓΌ?
11h
I am fine and U?
@shivamani10 (10791)
• Hyderabad, India
yes. This is a great festival for Indians. This is even more for the people of Gujarat and Bengal.I like it very much.
• Asansol, India
yes I like kites but I just like to watch them and enjoy. But we have many dishes as well in sankranti.
@mohit459 (3001)
• Haldwani, India
Ya .. but I don't ..
13h
Yes I Do We fly kites here in Madhya Pradesh.
@1hopefulman (20399)
Is this festival a religious one? Here, very few people fly kites. It was more popular yeas ago but I haven't seen anyone flying kite in some time.