Just blame the driver?

@ricki_911 (17223)
Toronto, Ontario
I am watching this documentary on jail and sentencing. It makes me wonder in a few things. This one case was 19 years old who 2 died and one in jail due to drinking and driving. The issue they blamed the one guy yet didn't take into conaiseration that their child were as much to blame!! They were doing drugs and drink excessively. They got into the car and the one child didn't have his seat belt on (was ejected and killed). So who is at fault?. I think the parents are putting blame on others and not on their own lack of parenting and child.
@ebanreb (4835)
Parents fault.
@ricki_911 (17223)
• Toronto, Ontario
When it comes back to it. Yes, it is.
@ebanreb (4835)
@ricki_911 Parents are responsible for their children 's action.
@ricki_911 (17223)
• Toronto, Ontario
@ebanreb it's very true even as a young adult. It shows the parents didn't teach them.
I agree woth you on that. It does seem like everyone involved could be at fault.
@ricki_911 (17223)
• Toronto, Ontario
He didn't force them or made them drink etc
Parents always blaim everyone around them when their kids do something wrong.
@ricki_911 (17223)
• Toronto, Ontario
I was getying mad watching the documentary. Sad these parents blamed eveeyone but their child and themselves.