The morning was gone in work.

Chile
I could not write a good morning post today. There was too much work to do and I helped in more than one front. My friend Lely took out the paintings and placed them upstairs. I checked that no insect was under the painting so that there was no harm in her work. I could not take them upstairs by myself and I´m grateful she did it. Mowing the lawn was done by Leticia and me, but Lely fixed the cord that had a problem. Then there were the many small ceramic things that were in the shelves. They are now all in a box. The living and dining room areas look bare and dirty now. But thinking about it, it has been almost 15 years since I last painted them. How are you, friends? What are your latest jobs? I will mylot now.
well then from here I can give you good evening.
I have been super busy today as well. Doctors appointment this morning for the baby, chores to get done, and someone coming to get clothes from me later on today so had to get those boxed up.
Sounds like a busy day. Any plans for your evening? Just arriving at work myself. Hpping it goes fast!
@rina110383 (24253)
I'm good. Need to update some case status for clients today.
You won't know the rooms when they've been painted. Most of our paintwork is 13 years old. We've had two rooms repainted but that's all so far.
• Pamplona, Spain
Washing up after eating some Dinner which has been eaten rather late today for various reasons.
I wish you a good night.
I have not performed any jobs. You have been quite busy.