I seriously hate Facebook sometimes

There are so many sites that link to Facebook for easy sign in though and there is that handful of people who I do want to keep in touch with, but the rest of my so called friends on Facebook are constantly bombarding me with invites to their multilevel marketing pyramid schemes. No, I don't want to spend my hard earned money to join your downline. No, I don't want to spend money and never see any sales, commission, or money in return. No, I don't want to work all day at try to find the next schmuck to fall for the company's gimmick and no, I don't have an extra $50 to spare for these so called "financial tips" that will get me $200/400 more per paycheck. I'm fine working my dead end job and getting my bills paid. If I ever did work from home, it will be for a legitimate company.
I never get any of that on fb, thankfully.
Lucky!
@acrogodess i just know who to have on fb abd who not to.
I am not involved in Facebook at all.
• Abuja, Nigeria
Yeah me too
Have to do what's best for you. I have family in other countries and don't want to spend on long distance phone calls, so we keep contact via Facebook.
There are times I am not thrilled with facebook either. Lately I go in and do things I need to and go out and may check messages later but do not spend much time there anymore. I spend more time here.
Well, mylot is certainly more productive than Facebook
@acrogodess I agree Lissette.
@Daelii (2039)
But the math is right! Everyone spend 10 and get 100! Gah... I hate those! Then they get mad you won't "support them"... Like..
I got tired because I would help out my friends with their "business", but no one would return the favor. Never again.
@Daelii (2039)
@acrogodess :( I kept getting bombarded with the it works stuff. After I said my dr and the product label advises against using it when pregnant or nursing. But those sales things are nice if its fun to you and customers. A hobby. no pressure. but not everyone can afford it. :(
I do go to Facebook daily still, but I go there to lurk and read about the people I know. I don't post or do much there otherwise. I am tired of the game invites (can't believe people still play those games). And the invites to their selling events/parties (no, I don't need expensive make-up or jewelry in which they will make some money off of me). I ignore all that stuff . . . I'm there for family and friend news and that's it.
Exactly! That's how I feel about facebook. I play games but I don't send any invites
@Scrapper88 (1216)
I am not spending very much time on Facebook.
I can certainly understand
I abandoned FB years ago. I find it time-consuming and rather silly. Glad some like it, though.
I don't like it except to keep track of my family and friends, or to keep track of my scores with certain mobile games lol
@lady1993 (15571)
so your facebook friends are sending you all of that stuff? You can unfriend them
Except they aren't just Facebook friends and will just ask in real life. I'm not ending a 20 yr friendship over something like that. It's just annoying.