The Plan But I Hate Change

Anniston, Alabama
I do have one plan and that is to try to get a new company for the internet, to save me $40 - $50 a month. But I really hate to change companies because I get comfortable with how things work, I really wished that they would lower the price but that will not happen with company. Seems I over pay for the amount of data I got used to using, but if I go to lower the amount for each month they make sure I go over and pay $15 up for over usage. That puts me at the rock and hard place. BUT now we can get another company out here in the woods. I will muster up the courage and waddle in and change, gonna try today, see how that goes. Got any plans today?
@UncleJoe (8556)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Every time we threaten to leave our provider (who we have had for 20 years) to go some place cheaper, they find a way to finagle our price back down to affordable. They don't want to lose any business.
Mine will just tell me to move down to a cheaper package and that means I do not get to watch any youtube or I will run out of data , go over and pay more. Now Dish did go down so I kept them.
@UncleJoe (8556)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@andriaperry If you refuse the cheaper package and tell them you want to quit their service they might find a way to make you happy.
@UncleJoe its doubtful
All my plan was done this morning.Now I am heading off to my afternoon name.To get energize
Yes you go have some fun!
@andriaperry I will there
I get used to how things work too and don't enjoy having to change but then I like saving money too.
I had a feeling to not change.
Hopefully, you can find better deal. I should also call around and see if we can find something cheaper, but it's so time consuming.
I kept what I have
We went and checked out vans and stuff.
Oh cool! Did y`all find one?
@andriaperry - Oh, no, but there should be more after the 1st. People will be selling stuff off to pay their taxes.
@1hopefulman (20325)
If I could save that much, I would tell the company what the competition is offering and if they were not willing to do something about it then there would be a parting of ways.
I am thinking about this.
I am paying a fortune for mine in a bundle of a landline phone. Intenet and cable and pay $152.88 a month. i the change also
That is about what I pay now, I did not change.
• Derby, England
We tried to drop our land line to save money but the company we are with said it woul be £15 extra a month so we have kept it!!
I personally do not need a land line, however Tony can talk for hours on the phone.
Here in a very rural area l have to take what l get (which at the moment is pretty bad) , or return to the city.
That is my problem.
@Morleyhunt (16688)
I changed providers two years ago. No regrets. I did give up some speed, but now I have unlimited usage. They are also very quick to respond to problems.
I have used this company before, when I lived in town
@rina110383 (23066)
I'll be drafting some legal documents later for a client.