And I'm home.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Stopped by work and then went to Walmart and bought the other halfs big Christmas present and some groceries. All in all round trip and the stops took about an hour. Now he's playing with his new toy and I'm watching a DVD. I don't think I'll be able to stay awake long. Four am was a long time ago.
Oh what do you mean you gave it to him already? oh boy.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
He got it as soon as I bought it
@thislittlepennyearns Oh what a think to do. No more Christmas waiting for some.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@sharon6345 No he's still got presents under the tree to unwrap.
What did you buy him?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
A Nintendo game system and game. He's been wanting one since the game came out last year.
@thislittlepennyearns oh nice! What a great gift.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Happy2BeMe he liked it. He played with it today. Lol.
@moffittjc (35628)
• Gainesville, Florida
Wow, what happened to making him wait until Christmas Day to open his present? I finished all my Christmas shopping on Thanksgiving/Black Friday--including gifts for myself--and they are all wrapped up under the tree. The kids are dying in anticipation seeing all the gifts, but I won't let them open anything until Christmas. I even wrapped my own gifts and put them under the tree and won't open them until Christmas....even though I badly want to play with them now! haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
He will have Christmas presents under the tree too. Lol. But he really wanted this one and there was no way I was going to be able to hide It from him. He also was still surprised when I gave it to him. Lol. I still have to buy my gift for myself. Buying myself a new laptop. It's time I actually get around to writing my second book.
@moffittjc (35628)
• Gainesville, Florida
11h
@thislittlepennyearns Yeah, you go girl! Get that laptop! That's what I'm getting my daughter for Christmas. I bought her a new MacBook Pro. I know she's going to love it, because she's always using my MacBook whenever she can! lol I bought myself a complete new set of Dewalt cordless tools for Christmas, wrapped them up and stuck them under the tree, and put "To dad, from the kids." I'm really going to love what they got me for Christmas! LOL
@peachpurple (10913)
ok, he must be very happy with his new toy
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
He likes it. He played with it today.
Nice. You sure did have a long day. I know I was up at 0300 and was dozng later in the day. Have agreat day though!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
My day lasted longer than I wanted it too but I slept in till almost eight today.
You never mentioned what the big present was?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Nintendo game system and a game.
What's the DVD?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Doctor Who.That shouldn't surprise you.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
Have a relaxing time.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you.
@mandala100 (25341)
@thislittlepennyearns Take a good rest my friend.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'll try