Update on the Cheating Husband

I mastered the courage to ask my neighbor why he is cheating on his wife with prostitutes. He tells me because his wife does not want to be intimate with him. He says for almost 10 years they haven't slept together. He said he has needs. Do you think this is right? What is your take on his answer?
@1hopefulman (20212)
Does his wife know about what he is doing?
@Felix she does not know a thing, she is clueless.
They are BOTH wrong, according to what I believe. As a wife you shouldn't withhold being intimate with your husband if your able to satisfy him. He is wrong for the obvious reason-he should not be cheating either. They need to sit down, talk and try to work on their marriage-both asking for forgiveness.
@Jennifer I told him to speak to her and tell her how he feels.
@rina110383 (23047)
No, in all aspects. The facts that they don't sleep together for almost 10 years and that he has needs do not justify his infidelity.
@ rina that is so true. The he spoke like he was on the right.
@tzwrites (3806)
Well if they haven't been intimate in so long, it doesn't sound like much of a marriage. I don't condemn him for cheating even though they should just divorce.
@Timea they an elderly couple they have been married for over 40 years they around 65years. I dont think either one wants a divorce
@tzwrites (3806)
@Diamond55 Yeah, but maybe when they were younger they should have divorced. It's sad to live an unhappy marriage for so long
@Timea That is true. The husband will bring infections
• New Delhi, India
No..... The husband is wrong
@Dr kokil agarwal the husband is trying to justify his wrong doings.
• New Delhi, India
@Diamond55 this is bad ....really bad. I think the wife should be made aware of it.
@dodoazo (11102)
I don't believe him. Ten years are too much. What happened to their communication. As a husband, he has to resove this matter by not cheating his wife.
@Nincompoop he says he has needs. I told him to sit down with his wife and have a talk, and let her know how he feels. He told me she never listens when he speaks, and they sleep in separate rooms.
@Dyvette16 (1373)
• San Antonio, Texas
Maybe they shouldn’t be together then if it’s been that long , sounds like they are unhappy ,
@dodo19 (28082)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don’t think this is right. If he’s not happy, I don’t understand why he’s still staying in the relationship. He shouldn’t cheat. They should just go their separate ways.
If he is not happy then he should leave. It is not right to sleep with others while married. I doubt that he is telling the truth though.
@dpk262006 (54659)
It is his life and his wife, we should not worry. Nothing is right or wrong in this world. His acts may be wrong in our views but may be right for him.