Holy kaleeedooo, it's freezin out yonder

One more time, the Franklin Mts with snow, I hope it finally loads.
El Paso, Texas
Yeah, it's really cold, only 38 right now dang This mornin I had to go to court downtown. By the time I was half way there it was snowing, ok ok, they were just flurries but round here that's still snow When I saw the above photo in my archives I figured it looked just about like this today only it was cloudier. Tomorrow it'll be back in the 50's thankfully but I wish it would get into the 60s. Ohhhhhh wellll. I sure hope it's warm and comfy where you are. Hey, did you remember to leave your shoes outside your door last night? I forgot so I figure St Nick probably thought I didn't care, but I do you know How much snow has fallen where you are?
• Denmark
I'd like to feel with you but can't as I don't know Fahrenheit.
Here's a way to convert
Celsius to Fahrenheit (? to ?) conversion calculator for temperature conversions with additional tables and formulas.
@pgntwo (21736)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@rebelann Why do people keep trying to convert me...?
Who knows @pgntwo did ya let out a stinky?
I'm sorry kiddo, but you flunked science. Freezing is 32 or lower.
Now now, not need to be cursin, 38 is already way too cold fer my old bones so no need to scare me with all that 32 stuff **we really need a cross eyed emoji^^
@rebelann You said it was freezing, I'm just saying water doesn't freeze at 38.
@JolietJake She said it was "freezin" actually, Mr Pedantic
We have a teeny, tiny bit of snow and a lovely 28F. I hate even that teeny, tiny bit of snow.
That's really really cold, it's supposed to get down that low tonight but I'm hoping it won't.
@Angela150 (108)
• London, England
No snow in London, England yet! I hope it snows this Christmas though!
Is that odd for London? I hope you'll get enough to transform your Christmas for you.
• London, England
@rebelann It's not odd.I don't think it usually snows out here on a particular month. Usually snows sometime between November and March. Sadly the snow doesn't tend to settle and just melts away sometimes!
Somehow I always imagined London got a lot of snow @Angela150 It doesn't snow here often and if it does it's not much and usually melts before 11am.
@kobesbuddy (19709)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We got almost an inch of snow today. Our temperature was in the 20s this morning, not very warm! Wow, I love your photo!:)
It was about 30 when I got up this mornin the rose to 38 or so now it's down to 35, not the kinda cool weather I actually like, way too cold for me.
@kobesbuddy (19709)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@rebelann For Texas, that's really cold!
That would depend on which part of TX you're in @kobesbuddy some up northeast get colder than we do and it's really not common for us.
@sallypup (21925)
• Moses Lake, Washington
So far I am blessed with zero snow. We had a snow storm weeks ago but so far right now, oh please, just ugly gray and easy roads. 50s sounds so sweet. It is just above freezing for a high today otherwise its in the 20s.
I'll stop complainin, really, I will, as soon as my fingers thaw
@sallypup (21925)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann We had 80 days of snow on the ground last year. Total toothpickin' weather. I pray that does not happen this year or for that matter, ever again.
the ice age is comin @sallypup time fer a nudder movie.
No snow here in South Florida, but it will be 50 at night this weekend. It may snow up in CT!
50 at nite is always comfortable for me, here it's going down to 24 tonite or thereabouts, not too thrilled about that cold.
@rebelann 24 is awfully cold! Stay warm!
I am doing my best to stay warm @DianneN I've had the thermostat at 61 but that's still way too cold for me so I've turned it up so I can warm up.
@Platespinner (18532)
No snow here yet, but we could get 1-4 inches between now and noon on Saturday. It's really early in the season!
Maybe it's too cold for snow where you are, could that be? It was mostly flurries, nothing stuck to the lower elevations and it looked like it was almost gone before dusk arrived. It's supposed to get down to 24 sometime tonite, BBBBUUUURRRR, I just ain't ready fer that.
@rebelann definitely not too cold, it's still too warm.that will change tomorrow.
if the weather channel got it right we'll be in the 50s tomorrow, hopefully it'll stay in the 50s, I am not ready for cold @Platespinner
No, it's not warm where I am, but for the moment it does not snow, snow will come by tomorrow night.
It's not warm here either but I suppose -4.444444 is not that cold where you are.
@rebelann No -4.4 is an average winter temperature, it can get colder during the night.
oh good grief @LadyDuck that is way too cold for me I cannot imagine it getting any colder ..... bbbbuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Not any so far, but my daughter said it sleeted today for around five minutes. You're picture is beautiful. I live in North East Texas, and I had no idea we actually had mountains in our state. Who knew? It's gorgeous!
Oh wow, you mean you don't have mountains up that way? Shows ta go ya what I know This county is surrounded by mountains on all sides including those in Mexico. It's probably what spares us from those horrid llightening storms dad used to tell us about, he was born in Quitman TX and raised in Tyler TX, is that area very far from you?
@rebelann Most of the Texas I've ever seen is completely flat. I'm in the DFW area, so a couple of hours away from Tyler. We do get lightning storms sometimes.
@LilyBeBack (1679)
We had a day and a night of snow last week, it was nice to watch but it was only enough to leave a thin film on the ground for a few hours before it quickly turned to ice and sludge. It's absolutely freezing here as well, I'm not sure of the actual temperature but we're supposed to be getting more snow this weekend. Lucky me
That just sounds so cold. We only got flurries and not in the whole city. It's cold to me right now but they say it will be in the 50s tomorrow, that'll make me happy.
@rebelann At least one of us will be happy!
Well, that blasted weather site got it all wrong @LilyBeBack it was 21 out this morning at 6am and it won't get over 48 today at all. Not my idea of happy but at least my tootsies won't freeze.
@KrauseHome (33375)
It was in the high 40s low 50s here today, and this is what it is supposed to be here for the next couple of days at least. We do not usually get any Snow here and the weather is usually in the 40s or 50s in December.
It's really cold here right now @ 8:12am @ 24 degrees. I don't like it that cold. It should get up to 48 today and the weather sites claim we will be in the high 50s to low 60s by tomorrow. Boy am I glad I don't work anymore, this is the time of year that so many people get sick
Thats a beautiful landscape in your photo wow. Here there are a couple inches but worse is its been in the single digits for degrees. Gah
Oh good grief, that's a whole lot colder than I can stand, I didn't do too well this morning when it was 32 degrees and I still don't like it now that it's back to 32. I don't like cold weather at all.
@rina110383 (23066)
We don't experience snow here in my country.
Be glad you do not. I only like snow if I am indoors and do not have to go anywhere.
@kepweng (6388)
god i love what i see the mountains with Ice is gorgeous
Thank you. It's not actually ice, just snow.
Its in the 40`s today but gonna be cold tonight and tomorrow.
We were in the upper 30s this afternoon but they say we'll be back to the 50's tomorrow.
Not warm and comfy here at the moment.
I always imagined that Canada got really cold long before December, isn't that they way it usually is?
It's gotten pretty cold as the day has gone on and tomorrow should be even colder with snow flurries possible. So far that will be our first snow if we get those flurries. I'm not in a hurry to see any snow accumulations
Looks like we got your flurries, I'll send em to ya Hopefully the weather people are right, if so we'll be back to the 50s, at least that's not as cold.
@Morleyhunt (16688)
That just isn't that cold....I know...you aren't used to this kind of weather. We had 0C/32F today. The sun shone, but the icy wind cut right through my light jacket. I think tomorrow I. IThat need to wear my winter coat. I didn't see a photo?.
Something won't let it load, I'm still trying. It's not cold fer you but I'm a desert rat and cold = 40s, that's enough fer me