~The Evening~

Josiah Decorated
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well this evening. =) We are doing good here! The rain is pouring down, it's chilly and we just had our worship session tonight. We are having breakfast for dinner tonight, which works since I had chicken for breakfast this morning. Lol. In a little while we are going to the store to get milk and diapers. Oh! We got Julian a potty last night so I am going to be potty training him too. He sat on it this morning to get the idea but he was scared of it! With time he will get used to it, been through this training plenty of times. How is your evening going? Picture is of Josiah being decorated
I am beat lie a bag of flour traveling on a truck. B is o his way and we are going to bed early. Have a good night.
@sharon6345 I hope you enjoy your night and get plenty of sleep tonight. =)
@LovingMyBabies Oh all I can say is once I got out the shower it was lights out. he is not here.
Wow! being beat like a bag of flour must be pretty tired!
Yes he will..takes time but gotta start somewhere. Cute picture of Josiah. I am having a pretty good evening just mylotting a bit before I find something to watch online.
@Happy2beme Yes exactly. Thank you! =) I'm glad your having a good evening.
@LovingMyBabies thank you
oh trust me he will get used to it. it just takes some time take it one day at a time and he will learn.
That baby right there is adorable!
@AmbiePam Thank you so much. =)
he really is a real cutie
@lnillerman Thank you! =)
• Rochester, New York
I have a very quiet evening ahead of me. :)
@LisaSteinmetz I hope you enjoy it! =)
believe me so do I.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's raining here too. Just finished dinner. Stuffed pork chops.
@thislittlepennyearns That sounds good! =)
not raining here this evening we haven't had rain for quite some time no snow really either.
Go Julian! You got this little man! You got the meals backwards today
@Courtlynn He is very ready-if we can get him over his fear of sitting on it! Yes I did, Lol.
@LovingMyBabies he'll get there. But enjoy the laughs lol
ill pretty much eat anything that is cheesy and greasy.
@KristenH (20489)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Not too bad, though it's a bit cold over here. That sounds good. He's a cutie Jen.
@KristenH It's cold here too! Thank you! =)
@KristenH (20489)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@LovingMyBabies Welcome and stay warm my friend.
yes he is a cutie so precious and so adorable.
Good, I got hamburger meat for 1.78 per pound andd I am home canning this for Tony, make meals easier for me to cook later.
@andriaperry That's good! =) Enjoy your evening.
I mostly love fast food. I live alone and really don't have a family to support and no kids so I have more money to spend on myself.
@kobesbuddy (19636)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Josiah makes a beautiful Christmas present, with love pouring out of his little face!:)
@kobesbuddy Thank you, I think so too! =)
@kobesbuddy (19636)
• East Tawas, Michigan
yes he does he really is a cute little baby. I love little babies.
Love breakfast for dinner one of my favorites.
@TRBRocks420 We do too, so good!
I usually eat breakfast pizza or breakfast burritos.
@rina110383 (23529)
Been rainy evening for me.
@rina110383 It's raining here too.
not for me thank goodness its bright and sunny right now where I live.
A quiet evening here. Enjoy yours.
@Johnroberts Thank you, I hope you enjoy your evening as well. =)
I had a very quiet day just went to the library today.
I am sure you will potty train him like a pro! I wish you all the success with it with the least "accidents".
@thehousewife Thank you! I hate potty training but it's a necessary evil with little ones. Lol.
@LovingMyBabies I hate potty training too, but once that is done, no more buying diapers!
@thehousewife That is what I am looking forward to as well of course! At least one of them will be out of diapers-then we will only have Josiah in them.
It seems that I was also scared by the potty the first time my Mom decided to train me, but I was very young, I got the habit very soon.
@LadyDuck Yeah, he is young still so I'm not pushing it full force quite yet.
@LovingMyBabies No, it's better that he starts little by little until he is not scared anymore.
@LadyDuck Exactly, I want it to be fun for him! With lots of praise and fun he will get it soon. =)
@LovingMyBabies Cold and snowing here. Doing passable but feeling my age. Josiah is very cute. I remember potty training but it has been a while. As we get older we need to be retrained.LOL
@Berniezietler I hope you feel much better soon. Thank you! =) Lol, yeah I am not a fan of potty training but it's necessary so it will be done.
@Deepizzaguy (7675)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Cold rain that is light. Looking forward to seeing an animated movie from Marvel with their new characters.
@yanzalong (8892)
My evening was so-so. It was drizzling and made me lazy to walk out to the shop where I usually buy things.
That's a cute picture, he doesn't look too impressed at the moment. I'm sure that you'll have Julian doing what he's supposed to do on the pottie in no time.
@Juliaacv Thank you! No he was more curious about what all of that was! Lol.
@LovingMyBabies Funny little guy!
@LilyBeBack (1705)
Good luck with the potty training! My plan is to start Leonard's after Christmas, he'll be 19 months old and for a while now he's been very aware of when he needs his nappy changed, he recently started saying "puh" when he's had a poo and he also says "bye bye puh puh" when I've changed his nappy and I'm putting it in the bin Obviously I've had no experience of this but from all I've read and been told it seems that people have the most success when they don't rush it, so I've had to put my foot down with my mam because she wanted me to start months ago. I knew he definitely wasn't ready yet and I didn't want to make a big thing of it and put him off. The other day he sat on his potty fully clothed and pretended he was using it so I'm sure he's just about ready now but I don't think I can cope with potty training at Christmas I LOVE that picture of Josiah, it reminds me of Leonard, he's smiling and laughing constantly but as soon as someone takes a photo he frowns
@Lilybeback Julian is 19 months old and he's been ready for a little bit-saying when he needs to be changed and that he went. He definitely knows and is ready. My biggest success with it has been letting them do it on their own time and lot's of praising! Lol, Josiah looked at me like I was insane for putting that stuff on him!
@HazySue (17185)
It looks like Josiah is getting ready for the holidays. How cute. I remember potty training. Julian will be over his fright in now time, but then I am sure you are an expert by now.
@Hazysue Yes he is! Lol. Thank you. Yeah, I am letting him do it in his own time and I know it will be a thing of the past soon enough.