I am very tired.

Chile
Today I was all afternoon and evening at the computer trying to buy the air tickets for Claudia and her family. They are going in July, but they have to buy the tickets soon. It was very difficult as at some point we discovered that the credit card would not be enough to pay for the tickets. Fortunately I remembered that I had Carolina´s money in my account and borrowed it for a couple of days until Claudia and Rafael found a way to pay for it. The multiple clicks and phone talks left me exhausted. I think that I´ll go to bed immediately. I even had to drink some scotch with ice to relax. What do you do when you are stressed?
Glad you were able to buy the tickets anyway. I try to deompress after this kind of stuff, reading, napping, talking to friends.
I´ll go to bed soon.
When I feel stressed if I am able to do so I read a book. It always helps calm me.
We had trouble buying our tickets for Florida online for some reason, so my husband called the airline and they took care of everything. When I'm stressed, I turn to myLot. Feel better.
• Marion, Kansas
I try to sleep, it is the best choice.
A good book or a walk around the block keeps me relaxed.
@aureliah (3886)
I see that can be quite irritating. Buying air tickets sooner is always wise.
I came home stressed, we had our eye doctor appointment, he is 30 km north from here, the road was icy and crowded, not an easy day. I did the same as you did, scotch on the rocks.
Bed sounds like good idea after that
@rina110383 (23095)
I sleep for long hours.
Stress consumes me so all I can do is ride it out.
I would probably play games on the computer or perhaps read a book.
@kobesbuddy (19515)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm glad this all got worked out, even though it did stress you out. When I get an overload of stress, I either take a long walk with Kobe, or get on My Lot for an hour. It does help!
@dodoazo (11119)
It depends what has the source of stress. Yours is talking to or answering a phone is not much stressful except the problem thst you're discussing. You need to take a rest, going outside taking a fresh air or singing your fave song watching funny movies, or the practical way is to take a nap to regain your strength from being exhausted.