Goodies here, goodies there, goodies everywhere!!!

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Weihnachtsgeschenke_-_Christmas_Gifts_(30450462286).jpg
Here where we live, we exchange Christmas sweets specially among Christian neighbours I have loads of boxes now and have yet to see what would interest me. Then there are those that we have prepared at home. There are goodie boxes - left overs of that party. I am confused. Where shall I begin? And yes there are dry fruits too. May be I will start with them. I forgot oranges. I like them. Are you facing this problem too?
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Oh! If it is cold, I request you not to grab the oranges. You can grab the dates and the dry fruits. That is the best ones to start with. And you don't finish them all! Is that okay? And keep something to me too!
Our helpers get the most of the 'loot' I have started on oranges and keeping my fingers crossed. You can help yourself too.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@allknowing OH! I think you should start with the dates and dry fruits. And aren't those oranges cold? I think it is not winter in India!
@creativeaashish The weather here is cool and not much winter as some experience. I love dry fruits too.
@cahaya1983 (10055)
We don't have neighbors celebrating Christmas where we live, but that's so nice to hear. I'd start with those that would expire the soonest.
@JustBhem (32767)
• Davao, Philippines
Choosing which food to share with our neighbors? Nope. Earlier outside our house, we shared foods to eat for breakfast with our relatives. We always do this every after Christmas, all are leftovers from the Christmas.
@shubhu3 (14271)
• New Delhi, India
That's really nice.
No, not this year, I did not get to make all the sweets. Have fun picking what is to be enjoyed first.
@YrNemo (11824)
We have lots of fruits and party dishes (not counting yet cakes and fancy sweets) right now in the kitchen. I am doing some sacrifice right now munching on some special delicacies some relatives gave us as Christmas gift. Have to confess, they taste very good!
I opened up those boxes for guests that were here for lunch, to pick whatever they wanted. Tomorrow will be the turn of our helpers,
@YrNemo (11824)
@allknowing Sounds like you have too much of fun there!
@YrNemo Indeed. It was fun watching our guests attacking the boxes (lol)
@dpk262006 (56104)
You are lucky. We did not receive any such gifts, except Christmas cake by one of my colleagues. If you have plenty of gits, you could send some of them to me.
So many here want me to share my gifts. Probably they know I have a big heart
@dpk262006 (56104)
@allknowing I do not know about others, I know about myself.
oh yea i am.i don't even like candy myself. i sure hope somebody in this house eats it..
What I have noticed however is that if we bring them out after many days then we get to like them.
@allknowing I don't exchange gifts with neighbors, but how nice that you do.
I invite neighbours for that party I organise for the less privileged. We do no exchange gifts but just sweets which is traditional where I live.
No, we don't have that problem as we don't overdo it.
Actually no one over does it here but there are people around who exchange sweets, including neighbours, family and friends just as you exchange gifts.
• Riga, Latvia
Have fun choosing what to begin with. Sounds like a lot of fun and delicious too.
I had some guests for lunch this afternoon. I placed all those boxes in front of them and ask them to choose whatever they want to take home
@sw8sincere (4033)
There will be a few left overs during christmas at home since I would give it to the neighbors and to the guards in our subdivision. So I worry less. =)
@bagarad (11796)
• Paso Robles, California
Nope. I've been too sick and/or busy to bake and only one friends stopped by with goodies. The way we feel, soup tastes better than goodies anyway. Enjoy your sweets.
@kavinitu (4563)
That's really a wonderful. You are lucky
Ha we dont have much in lieu of leftovers. Enjoy yours and hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Yes, there are always plenty of leftovers to choose from.