Mirror Selfie Is IN: “Are you one of them?”

Most people love to take photos of themselves. There is nothing wrong with such interest and loving oneself. Some of my friends are into it. The funny thing is to take their selfie in the mirror. The public toilet’s mirror is the also included to take their selfie moment. I find it weird but it is a trend now and can be seen in social media. “Are you fond of mirror selfie?” Image Credit: pixabay.com
No, never. It is not something I am into. I would be more interested in taking photos of nature.
I also don't do it. It is a viral-like phenomenon that some people do it everywhere. Image Credit: static1.squarespace.com
@Shavkat oh no. Is that a kind of forest? Why there
That seems pretty weird to me. I can't imagine why anyone would want to do it but to each his own.
I also felt the same way. It does happen and taking-in-charge the personal interest of the young people. Sometimes it is bizarre to see them with weird snapshots of themselves. They can be a model of their own world. Image Credit: cdn-images-1.medium.com
@Shavkat Oh now that one's funny. For some reason I was thinking all we'd see would be the back of a phone or a camera lens like the top shot! I am so dumb sometimes. The rest of the time I'm a dinosaur!!
• New Baltimore, Michigan
@Shavkat He even went as far as putting his foot up on the sink... hahahahahaha
@patgalca (14262)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I don't take selfies very well at all - mirror or not. I don't do it very often. Because of this I don't have a whole lot of photos of me with my husband.
I thought that it is not possible for couples to have mirror selfie. It does for them, especially for the young ones. I think it is also possible to take mirror selfie with your husband if there is no one will take a photo. Image Credit: scontent.cdninstagram.com
@patgalca (14262)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@Shavkat The camera is right in front of her face. That's not a good shot in my opinion. See my profile picture. That is actually a selfie. Best one I ever took.
@Icydoll (13160)
Nice profile picture...:)
I fully agree with @JudyEv. I wonder why silly ideas take up so much, may be too many silly people.
I think they can't have enough to do, don't you?
@LadyDuck I do agree with such notion, too.lol I think some of these people are becoming sillier and sillier. @JudyEv Image Credit: i.pinimg.com
@JudyEv This is surely the reason. They love so much their phones that they want to appear in the selfie with their beloved gadget.
My bathroom has the best lighting in the house unfortunately but I don't take photos of myself very often!
I had also noticed some youngsters would take the chance of taking mirror selfies in the bathroom. I think you need to secure it. Youngsters might take the chance. Image Credit: data.whicdn.com
@shaggin I hope it is not in such situation.
My mirror couldn't take a selfie, it doesn't have hands to hold the camera so I had to take its picture
• New Baltimore, Michigan
That huge jug of mouthwash is strangely sexy. Nice work.
@JolietJake I think we need to improvise something to hold the camera. It was nice attempt shot, my friend.
@Icydoll (13160)
Lol mirror selfie. the moment when mirror got hands the picture looks like this
@prashu228 (25814)
That's true. Its wierd. I take mirror selfies at home when i am trying some new dress or something like that, but not outside. Just to make sure it suits me. Nothing more than that. Last Saturday i saw two boys going on a bike ,they were just in front of our vehicle, taking selfies on the running bike . I don't know what was so exciting for them at that moment. It was on a flyover where they can get some nice view of nature , maybe that's the reason ...but they were so much into selfies on the road , running bike that's dangerous and wierd too...
You said it right. I can't even understand why young ones love to take mirror selfies especially of all the places and that is a public toilet. Image Credit: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
@prashu228 (25814)
@Shavkat haha..lol..public toilet selfies ...are amazing..., people are not even embarrased
@prashu228 It looks so funny that mirror selfie strikes anywhere.
No, I hate to look at picture of me. Mirror selfies were very popular about ten years ago. I didn't know people still took them.
@Icydoll (13160)
It's still in popular now .
@sw8sincere (2784)
I don't do selfie in front of a mirror but when I do, I just use the front camera of my phone to take my photos. =)
I think that the use of a mobile phone's feature. Honestly, I find it weird for some people who are doing it. Image Credit: pbs.twimg.com
No I have not but I just might do it!
I think it is fine to try mirror selfie. We can consider the right angles for the good shots. Image Credit: i.pinimg.com
@A_loves_B (1617)
Yes, sometimes. Have you ever tried it?
I am not fond of taking a selfie, my friend. I hope she can share some of your selfies here. I find it nice to have a perfect angle of shots. Image Credit: www.socialsamosa.com
• Pamplona, Spain
Not that much really and I have taken a few for fun but never posted them anywhere.
It has been years that I didn't post any of my photos. Even on Fb, I am not comfortable posting some of my photos.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Shavkat I am not comfortable either about that at all sometimes. If its to do with others I know its more or less okay then.
@lovinangelsinstead21 I agree. Most of the time, some friends who took photos with me will share it on FB. I don't mind about it.
i take more pictures of my cats than anything else.i'm not of the generation that needs to take a photo every 5 minutes.
I also had the same interest. Lately, I am fond taking the photos of my kittens. I remembered when my sister had used the toilet and it took a lot of time for her there. The reason, a woman keeps on doing mirror selfie. Image Credit: media1.popsugar-assets.com
• Rochester, New York
I don't take selfies, though my nieces do all the time. lol
I do think that young generations like it. I also felt entertained seeing them doing it. Image Credit: i2-prod.mirror.co.uk
@ridingbet (47084)
i saw a funny selfie on FB about a beautiful woman picturing herself through the mirror. what was funny was a mirror was positioned in front of her and her nose was the main focus of the image. so, she looked like a pig's snout.
@ridingbet (47084)
@Shavkat i actually have one. i will search and post it here.
While I was out of the house yesterday doing errands (we have no duty for 2 days, Thursday and today), I received a text message from a colleague GJ. She asked...
@ridingbet Whoah! You are IN, kabsat! Let me try it next time, too.lol
@ridingbet (47084)
@Shavkat that was several months ago, and i still had long hair. i also have other mirror selfies but i think i don't have to post more here.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
I have never heard of a mirror selfie. But it is good for couples to get both picture if a third person is absent to take a pic.
It was a simple way to do. The person will take a photo of himself or herself in front of a mirror. The camera shots straight to the mirror and it reflects their mirror image.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
@Shavkat Do you take any Mirror Selfie
@shshiju I never tried, my friend. I am not fond of doing it.
@Icydoll (13160)
I'm little bit fond of it .but don't have that much crazyness
I think it is fine, Some people overdo it.lol
@Icydoll (13160)
@Shavkat yeah crazyness overloaded
@Icydoll I hope the craziness can be controlled..
@peachpurple (12372)
I dun take selfish, too ugly when the picture turns out
I think we can learn the perfect angle, my friend. But, I am not fond of doing it.
@peachpurple (12372)
@Shavkat me neither but is the avatar you?
@peachpurple Yes, it is me. I am not a poser, my friend.
I have never taken a selfie mirror.
I haven't tried it, too. I am not fond of it.
@Shavkat Shavkat, have you taken selfies of yourself?
@tech40 (9221)
There are times that I loved taking selfies, specially if my girlfriend is asking me to send her some pictures
I think it is fine. Did you try taking photos in front of a mirror?