I have never liked starwars

I get it its an american thing, been around since the 80s I just think compared to marvel movies starwars is soo boring seriously!!!
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@Shortail (707)
me too. and I don't have any interest in any sci fi movies. but actually it's not about the out of this world concept. but it's more on moral lesson.
I wasn't a big fan of the original movies, but I like the newer ones. welcome to Mylot.
• Olney, Illinois
The first movie was 1977...long before Marvel even thought about making any movies
@aureliah (5766)
Welcome to MyLot.
I only thought the original Stars Wars was great and unique.
One of the most exciting, entertaining, adventure, thrilling modern films I've watched. Or maybe, it's just me and my husband. We're going to watch the latest.
You are not alone. I never really cared for starwars either.
@saritflor (1215)
• Israel
I never understand the point of this series? I've always found it to be extremely boring.