Life In My World

@irishidid (8521)
Saturday night it snowed and on Sunday morning on the way to work we saw a semi that had flipped over, rolled down the embankment, and ended up on part of the highway. The trailer was broken in half. I later learned there were four vehicles involved but we only saw the semi. Luckily, no one was hurt. Getting back into writing. With Grue Tales published I need to do what I can to promote it. Right now I'm doing what's called a "thunderclap" campaign. I need 100 people and so far I only have 21. Being as it has only been two days I can't complain about the 21. Hopefully, I'll get more today.
@xFiacre (4245)
@irishdid Never did hear of a thunderclap campaign. A promotional tool?
@irishidid (8521)
Yes, it's a promotional tool. I only recently heard of it but it is fairly new. Unlike kickstarter or indigogo, you don't have to donate money, just sign up.
• Rochester, New York
Would you be able to post a link to your Thunderclap site? I've read some of your stories when you posted them on Bubblews and they were excellent!
@irishidid (8521)
I would but I'd be afraid it's against the rules. You can find it on Facebook and Twitter if you're on either of those. I just posted one on FB a bit ago under RK Finnell. Or I could put it in an email.
You need 100 people for what ?
@irishidid (8521)
It's a promotional campaign for my book.
@sallypup (26316)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Your weather sounds terrible. I'm sorry about that. I wish you luck with your book promotion. I'm sure not good about promoting my work. It languishes on Amazon.
Wishing you the best of luck with your campaign. The roads were dangerous here last night.