Hello Everyone

Belmont, California
Hello Everyone its very nice for me to be here i am new here and really want to connect to lots of people and share my ideas and also got a good opportunity to learn form them. Thank you
@averygirl72 (16655)
Welcome to mylot. Hope you can contribute to the community many interesting discussions. You will earn fast that way. Also respond to member's post. It will earn you points too
@WorDazza (10112)
• Manchester, England
Welcome to myLot. Just try to remember it's all about interacting with other members and not really about posting lots of discussions. I'm sure you will have a great time here. myLot members are a great bunch and there really is something for everyone here.
35 responses, made it to #2 in the Top Rated discussions list (almost unheard of for a new user) and almost 54 hours later, not another peep from them
@WorDazza (10112)
• Manchester, England
@JolietJake Maybe they are too overwhelmed by the response they've had.
@rubyriaz007 (3573)
Hi, welcome to My Lot, Read the guidelines of My Lot, so you can understand better how My Lot works. Enjoy My Loting.
@fei1125 (611)
• Chengde, China
Nice to meet you here. I am new here too.
@hereandthere (29819)
hi and welcome to mylot. is this your first online site? we share, learn, and interact with each other here. we can also learn about other sites here. here is the link to the guidelines and faq so you can familiarize yourself more about the site.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@PainsOnSlate (20243)
Welcome to myLot. It is fun here to have conversations with others, I see @hereandthere pointed out the myLot / Help. Be sure to read it all, its good to know what is allowed and what is not. Have fun here and see you later...
@nomus24g (22279)
Welcome to mylot...why dont you introduce yourself here
@JSAph8888 (972)
Welcome to mylot! People here are very understanding and helpful. They help me a lot when I was a newbie. I am still a newbie. Two weeks old. But I am now comfortable and can navigate this site easily. Have fun interacting!
@cintol (5484)
' Welcome to MyLot, its a lot of fun here and nice to meet new people
@yugocean (8202)
Welcome Romey Ramshey; You will soon find yourself enjoying whenever you like. Do start discussion and also comment i n other's discussions.
@Mshafeeq (1570)
• Bangalore, India
Hey there! Welcome to mylot hope you find some interesting things and topics to share it here interesting people crazy people almost all. Do share your experiences.
@Starla_9 (261)
Welcome :)
@Icydoll (15035)
Welcome to Mylot friend :)
• Cuddalore, India
Hi Welcome to mylot . Please read guidelines before proceeding .Have a great day
Well, 30 responses later, where are you?
So happy you are here! I hope you enjoy myLot!!!
Welcome to Mylot! I hope you enjoy your time on this site. =)
@mohit459 (11778)
• Haldwani, India
Hi and welcome to Mylot... Have a wonderful day!..
@dodoazo (17857)
It's wonderful that we have a new member/user here. Feel at home and do your best by interacting to the discussions posted here. You have to work patiently to earn a penny here.
@rheicel (7331)
Welcome to mylot. I agree with them read guidelines so you would have a better idea how it works.