Health: Why do some countries allowed the use of Marijuana?

medicalnewstoday.com
Hello! Mylotters Family and Newbies! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! Miss me? Don`t worry, You don`t have to miss me but I miss being here! I was busy adjusting with my language schooling and warming up my brain Anyways, I just want to share my thougts here today because of this drug named "Marijuana or Cannabis" which I know that it`s really not good for us especially to those who have weak mind or under a stressful situation It`s sad to hear about making this legalized as it can cause a lot of bad health to many users Why do some countries allowed the use of this? What this drug can do to you? I hope everyone can share their thoughts about it Have a great day and Happy mylotting to all! Photo: medicalnewstoday.com (google)
I know a few people who need it for medical reasons. Others I know use it for recreational purposes. I don't mind what these people use it for, but I wouldn't want a cab driver driving me around New York City high. Nor would I want a cab driver drunk.
@m_audrey6788 That's what could be problematic.
@DianneN Yes and I hope they can put some limitation in usage that a driving must still not be using it when he`s driving but if use it at home then it`s ok
It is legal in only some states, not all. It can impair the ability to drive properly, so that is a concern. It is not legal in my state.
@louievill (20673)
It may have some benefits to justify it's use but it's still all about the money, revenue.
Is it legalized in the Philippines now too?
@louievill Not bad
@WriterAI Yes Thank you
@FourWalls (17016)
It's supposedly something that "mellows" people. The advocates state that it alleviates pain with fewer side effects that "prescription" medicines like oxycodone. I've never smoked pot (but I've gotten sick off the smell twice). I went to a concert with a guy who ate a pot brownie before going to the show...and he slept through most of the concert. He said it was great, though...don't know if he meant the brownie or the concert.
Gosh! but do you think it would be better to have some doctors control?
@silvermist (20086)
I do not know much about it.It is not legal in India now.Some people are putting pressure on the government to make it legal for medicinal purposes here .
If it`s for medicinal purposes, I think it`s ok as long as it`s under a doctors responsibility because they can prove its good use to the sick person but not the same like it`s some kind of a vitamins Do you agree?
@silvermist (20086)
@m_audrey6788 Yes,but you can always come across people misusing it.
@silvermist Yes you`re right and I hope the numbers of people miss using it will not be more Thank you so much for a nice interaction and sharing of your thoughts and views about it here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@Daelii (6492)
I think it maters on amount used, quality, and purpose behind it. there are amazing benefits for cancer patients. Not useful to those just wanting to get high and escape life.
Yes I agree but how they can control it when it`s legalized? Do they put some rules in buying it?
@Daelii (6492)
@m_audrey6788 they cant even control it now.... so I really don't know
@Daelii I hope they atleast not allow those people who drives to be high
Not legal in our state without a certificate and used for medical purposes. To me that's all it should be used for.
Yes I agree with you Thank you for sharing your thoughts and views about it here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@sjvg1976 (18374)
It can be used as a medicine for sure. But when it is used excessively or in a wrong way it may be harmful. So in few countries it's legal because of its medicinal uses.
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and views about it here
@dodoazo (22064)
I have read a lot about this grass. It has a good and a bad effect to the user. To some it is a medicine. To some it is not for they abuse it. Anything that is taken in excess is not good. I know some countries are legalizing its use with the purpose of reducing crime commission.
I also think the same I also don`t see anything wrong legalizing it but there should be limits per user. Right?
I've heard conflicting reports about it so don't know what to think. I've never tried it myself.
I read some bad effects about it and I`m wondering why they legalized it without doctors control
I was against it for years. I am about to smoke it right now and hit the bed or the kitchen. The pain is unbearable so I must get a little help. I hate that high feeling but pain-free is nice to enjoy at times. I hope you have a good day.
@m_audrey6788 I have to use it. It eases my pain.
@m_audrey6788 That might be why you should read on it and check reviews from people using it. a start would be watching youtube videos from actual users. it helped me make the switch and I am glad.
@sharon6345 May I know if you don`t mind which make you switch? Do you mean you stoped using it and change to something else?
@mohit459 (12120)
• Haldwani, India
I don't know about it.. So how's your language classes going on mam!. I think you are going for Russian classes right ?..
Not Russian classes but German Thank you for asking I had some difficulty adjusting because of too much different nationalities and languages who wanted to learn the german language but now it`s ok and I hope it`ll be till the end of the schooling
@mohit459 (12120)
• Haldwani, India
@m_audrey6788 ohh... Ya you informed about the language class mam but I forget which language classes you are taking...
@mohit459 oh ok No worries How about you? How was your schooling doing?
@cttolledo (5044)
Maybe it has something to do with the culture of the country. Laws usually aligned to the culture .
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
And then I see what your president is doing with regards to this and it breaks my heart.
@cttolledo (5044)
@xfahctor First of all, we have all no proof on that matter. I always give someone a benefit of the doubt and who am I to judge a person without clear proof of such thing. For me I consider that as just mere allegation not unless proven. what we saw, heard , read are not enough proof to blame all those things to one person. Under our constitution, everyone has the right of due process of law, thus, we can't say he is guilty unless otherwise proven by court. But I respect your opinion. So don't worry I am open to any kind of discussion.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
Ok. Lets pretend for a moment that it is a world wide known fact that it is happening. What are your thoughts on it? Do you feel it's right? If it was proven to you, beyond a shadow of a doubt that it has and is happening, what would your thoughts be? And I as well respect yours.
I have heard this one too being legalized in some countries around the globe I have read a forum before that this stuff has benefits in human’s body. That is why it is legalized in some countries. There’s maybe a point in that but there will be cons to one’s health if taken much on the prescribed dosage.
Yes but it have limits. How they control the limits if they legalized it? I think I heard that they releases only a small amount for each buyer. I guess it`s under control. Thank you for sharing and dropping by. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@m_audrey6788 okay, it’s a nice way of controlling the consumable amount per person to somehow avoid dangerous act.
@eliza_godinez12 Yes because too much of everything is not good
I think it should be legal in every state for people who have anxiety and other mental problems.
You have a point there but how about those who don`t need it?
@m_audrey6788 Who's to say they don't need it. I think that people who feel great mentally probably wouldn't touch it.
@misunderstood_zombie Oh you have a point there Why I didn`t thought about that You`re so right! Those who will be using it are those who feel a need of its effect Thank you so much for a great interaction I learned something from you Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@kepweng (19407)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
have u use weed before??
Never but I heard it from a friend
@kepweng (19407)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@m_audrey6788 have u heard the weed brownies?
@kepweng I think yes
@Shiva49 (14683)
I have heard about getting habituated, addicted, to it. But it is banned in most countries but big business for kingpins though the runners pay even with their lives. I hope they have a good reason for allowing it easily available - siva
You have a point there and I also wish that somehow they will put some limitations for the use of it How about in your place, Do they allow this as medicinal?
@Shiva49 (14683)
@m_audrey6788 I don't think it is allowed anywhere in Asia - siva
@Shiva49 Oh ok. Thank you so much for the nice interaction and sharing of your thoughts and views here with me! Have a great day and Happy mylotting
It has positive health benefits..a better choice is probably CBD oil with the THC removed.
I`m not too familiar with CBD oil with the THC but thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, views and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
It seems to have a lot of medicinal uses other than just getting high. I'm on the fence about it
Glad to know that it`s a medicinal use but I really wish that others will not take it when they are driving or not more than what they need Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and views about it Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@nanette64 (18339)
• Fairfield, Texas
Cannabis is a natural plant that God put on this planet @m_audrey6788 . Just like a lot of other 'medicinal herbs'. People rely way too much on pharmaceutical companies. A good example is the opioid problem today. Those are more deadly than cannabis ever would be.
Oh you have a point there I just got confused because of the way I understand the effects of it to some people base on some findings found from wikipedia Thank you for clearing this here to me