The View Contrails In the Sky

Garden Grove, California
Life is amazing and earlier I coud see' ou my window long conrils u n he sky crisscrssing each oher.,I hough of the western son G]host Riders ib he Sky only tjhese were contrails in the sky. I hae often wodere what it felt like to fllu that high to 'leave c ongtrails in he sku I remembered te poem JHigh light written by a oind second world warr pilot who died in jis [;ame Any wayu inhis poem he said I reached out and touched the face of God. :Life is gtruly aazing fp;ls frrp,m Ghost Riders to contrail makers to new changes how can we be bored? Life changes all thye time One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2018
• Jalandhar, India
We need to be happy and try to find happiness in every thing
I love seeing jet trails in the sky. I wonder where all those passengers are going.
yhard telli ng but I ti the contrails aers are ot [assenger planes but private pilots in prvate [;ames
Those are always pretty cool to see.
yyes tety are way cooi to see
@Plethos (7670)
Recently, whenever i look up in the sky i see the blue angels and other flight teams practicing thier stunts.
We used to see the here every year then a solo flight gu y crashed his plane in a hirrie accident and they re fused to let te bu e '''''''' agels perfor here at a
@Plethos (7670)
@Hatley - oh wow. over here its known as the winter home of the blue angels. its mostly lots of open agricultural land. whod think that thered be a air naval base in the middle of the lower desert of southern california. very strategic when you think about it .
@aureliah (8115)
Life is truly amazing as long as we appreciate the little things
yes llife really is a mazing
Life to me is good and I enjoy every single day.
so do I as theres do ,ivh to be happy about