Good Morning, myLotter folks !

Photo taken by me 2-1-18
@xstitcher (10527)
Petaluma, California
Hello, all ! It's seven-fifty-six by my computer clock, and I woke up feeling a bit better today. Yesterday when I looked at my answering machine/listened to messages, I got a reminder of my back specialist appointment tomorrow. I'm going to have to call the service I was told about to see how early I have to call to get a ride, and if it's too late, I'll reschedule my appointment. I feel up to walking Angel today, so I will definitely do that. Bible study ASAP. As always, I hope to get more than "Good Morning" and "Good Night" posts on here. Right now, I need to finish up things in here and go get started. Have a super day/evening/etc. in your part of myLot land !
@mandala100 (28231)
@xstitcher Have a nice day my friend.
Good morning! Nothing much planned for today. Just looking forward to my days-off.
Sounds like a busy couple of days. No major plans for me besides work, gym, sleep and repeat. Lol
Wishing you a great day ahead too.