Last Day Of Deer Hunting, I Got The Eye And The Nose

Anniston, Alabama
If you recall I was having a problem with a hunter, a kid or punk whatever you want to call him, shooting at the house, cars and sometimes I felt like he was aiming at me. He came to my house and told me off, to shut up he was in his rights, it became trespassing after I told him to leave and he did not, instead arguing with Tony, a sick man. To make this short after I did my homework, asking the police do their job and found out the game warden was not doing his job I reported him to the area supervisor. He insisted on coming out even though I told him the police will handle it and that he needs to train his employee how to read maps. After that day I was told the people will not be hunting by my house anymore. So I waited to see.... He was right, he did the job his employee was supposed to have done. No more gun shots by my house ( it is a felony!) BUT..... A couple days ago we were outside working in the yard and I heard gun shots from the direction of their house. I assumed it was to scare me. Later that evening we were headed to town I was at a stop sign waiting for the truck coming my way, it was the kid. He stared at us, giving the evil eye. Yesterday I was headed to work and I passed his mother, she gave me the nose. You know head back nose in the air. I reckon they aint gonna be so friendly since they can`t bully me and a sick man. Tony, although being sick as he is did get himself 2 deer and he did get them on private land in another county where deer hunting is allowed and he had permits for the land. It has rained here all day and Tony just does not feel good so he skipped the last day. I will buy a cake and take it to that game warden, the super and his office staff for helping me, I can now live in peace.
@1hopefulman (32558)
Great! May your peace be long and joyful!
Thank you, I hope so.
Our hunting season been gone.We have lots of deer around here.They cannot hunt them on our property and to be near it. If they do.Then we report them to the police.I do not liked them. But they are hunter and this is big in NH
I do not mind someone taking what they will eat but a deer a day will not get ate by the normal size family.
Who cares if they glare at you and stick their noses up you don't want their friendship anyway. They can get a permit and go hunt in the state game lands where they won't be bothering anyone. Good for Tony getting two deer. That will be a lot of meat to last you two along time. How sweet of you to plan to bake the cake for the game warden and those at that office. I can bet they will be very pleased and surprised!
No I won`t bake one but I will buy one from the bakery.
Oh I read it wrong sorry I thought it said bake instead of buy.
I hope that the problem with the hunter trespassing your property is finally over and you will not be annoyed anymore.
I am sure it is since I went to the Chief of police, his problem now when I call.
@andriaperry They got what they deserve.
@aureliah (18788)
• Kenya
That kid and the mom are so mannerless. Why would they do that if you are not fighting them? Just ignore them and go about your daily life peacefully.
I have never fought them but I have defended myself against them
@aureliah (18788)
• Kenya
@andriaperry Thats great
@Ithink (10500)
So glad it is all worked out, looks like they aren't going to be friendly neighbors!
Not since they cannot rule my life and tell me to be quiet and stay in the house
@Ithink (10500)
2 deer is a lot of meat, do you share with friends?
He gave his elderly uncle a whole deer.
So this means you won't have to buy meat until next hunting season @andriaperry right?
@kobesbuddy (55599)
• East Tawas, Michigan
What a great outcome, not having bullets flying through the air, possibly into you or Tony! I'm glad they finally stopped that kid from violating, that's ridiculous! If his mother sticks her nose up, so what. Because that woman doesn't care about her neighbors, at all. Yes, baking a cake for that game warden is a good idea, for taking care of this problem for you. I'm glad Tony shot a couple deer, awesome!
I will buy a cake, some people do not trust a baked cake.
@kobesbuddy (55599)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@andriaperry Oh yes, I didn't consider this. At Halloween, we use to make candy but now, we never do.
@Courage7 (16490)
Glad you handled this Andria. Hope all will be well now.
Yes I got it done the right way.
• Northampton, England
shoot him girl! Its America!!
Well I could have but I used my head and my rights in America. Took less time and money.
Hope that nasty event can now be put behind you. Glad you could get it taken care of. Blessings to you both.
Thank you. I sure hope so too.
I love animals and hate hunting.
Well, I think hunting should be for food only, and only take what is needed. I love animals too.
I hope that's the end of this nasty event. You were within your rights so they'll just have to lump it.
Yes its called "city limit" equals no hunting.
Glad to hear everything worked out.
Thank you.
Hopefully you can live in peace now and not have any more problems with those nasty neighbors
That is my plan.
I am glad they are now doing their job. The kid needs to go hunt legally somewhere, as Tony does.
Yes and Alabama is filled with free land to hunt
I'm glad that the harassment near your property stopped. A-holes will be a-holes no matter where they are, though.
You are right... yes me too!