New books 13/2/2018

Greece
Hey guys, have you read any good books lately? II just finished a very good and imaginative and I am on to the next.. I just don’t have a clue what the next could be!!!
@mrki444 (953)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I didn't read any books for many years. Maybe I read something this year.
• Greece
@mrki444 Oh you should!!! Reading is the good of the mind!!!!! If you like something with mystery you should read “The Eight” by Katherine Neville
@mrki444 (953)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@LittlePrince2s But I like more movies.
• Greece
@mrki444 Yes, because they are easier for the brain! But, reading makes new connections in there!! You should try it again!! Just find something you really like! ;-)
Which one was it? Do share. I just finished a Kristin Hannah book called Home Front that was really good.
• Greece
@maezee I just finished “the eight” by Katherine Neville! It was really good!!! Whatt home front is about??
Depends upon your taste.
• Greece
@johnroberts Oh I like many genres! I have just finished “The eight” by Katherine Neville! It was a mystery and fantasy book!! Do you hhave something similar to propose?
what book is this? no im not into reading
• Greece
@strawberry18 It was “the eight” by Katherine Neville!! You should read!! Reading is the food of the mind!!!
@Tina30219 (34192)
• Onaway, Michigan
I have read many and still finishing up one now. Check out my posts and see all the books I have read I always leave a review on them on my page.