Why do Americans hate Trump?

I'm just wondering what kind of President he is. I heard a lot of negative comments about him. Please enlighten me. Tell me about him.
• Uzbekistan
Don't generalise! If 'Americans' hated him, he wouldn't have been elected, right?
You are absolutely correct! I voted for Trump because I love him.
• New Delhi, India
You have a poin
@anniepa (27238)
Far more people "hate" him than like him. In fact I don't think most people who voted for him would actually say they "like" him because he's not a likable person.
because he's a clueless,rich ding dong. most people that wealthy have no idea whats going on outside of their bubble.
Yes. Rich people are clueless of what is happening outside their lavish environment. But if many hates him, why did he win?
@Lunarus people could have been paid off for all we know.
@Lunarus see: Electoral college
Because he is a terrible person who has NO CLUE what he is doing. He also DID NOT get the majority of the votes in the election. Hillary Clinton received 3 million more votes. America hates him. He has only a 35% approval rating which is the lowest in modern history if any President at this point in their presidency.
@NJChicaa Have you forgotten about her deals with terrorists or desires to have open borders? Just TWO of hundreds of reasons she is dangerous to anyone at her mercy. I wouldn't worry too much about Trump taunting NK. They need someone to stand up to them. Oh and Mr. Clinton gave North Korea nuclear weapon abilities.
Honey. You really sound so bitter. Trump did win the election. You must calm down and get a grip. He did not cheat. Hillary was caught cheating 3 times. Trump used his own money to get elected. Hillary sold America’s urainium to get money. Trumps approval rating is at 51. Look it up. As biased as the media is,they still say 51%. He’s in his first year and has produced more jobs for African Americans than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM. The national debt has dropped 102 billion since Trump has been in office.We actually have a surplus at the beginning of the year.Hillary couldn’t take the time to be president because she was too busy stealing and living and scrubbing her hard drives so not to get caught stealing and lying.
@Mypaddy1 Thank you! I'm glad someone knows the truth about Trump.
@nitirrbb7 (3756)
Even I am eager to know, how did he become the president if he is so much hated
It's only the liberals that hate him. He is a great man. He wants to help people earn more money, create more jobs for people, lower taxes, create affordable healthcare coverage, protect our borders and much more for us. Nothing about that is bad. Liberals want to tear our country apart and in order to do that, they must tarnish Trump's name.
Yes. People living outside the US are curious why Trump is so much hated. I'm a Filipino and I don't know much about US politics.
@LovelyxOdd Yes, liberals want to “tear the country apart” by making sure people have health care, schools are funded, Medicare/Social Security is funded, consumers are protected, the environment is protected, and that people can earn a decent wage. These are goals clearly designed to destroy the USA. The red states are the poorest and the ones that rely the most on government assistance. Yet they keep voting Republican for those corporate tax cuts, policies that benefit the Super-rich, and cuts to programs that they need like food stamps. Doesn’t seem to be working out for them.
@kepweng (19129)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
maybe beacuse they are Envy at him?
or maybe because Americans don't see him qualified enough to be a President.
Absolutely not
@Lunarus Some people can't accept the fact that Hillary lost and it ruined their dreams of a female president. I'm all for a female president...just not HIllary.
@Daljinder (22198)
That's not true. He is very much liked as well. He is an "elected" President for a reason .
Yep, exactly. Not everyone will want the same leader, but that is why we vote. Otherwise it would be a tyrannical government which we pride ourselves in going against.
@Shiva49 (14217)
If he sticks to the agenda upon which he was elected there is no scope for hating. However, if there are doubts about the electoral outcome then people cannot accept him as worthy of the post - siva
Why because they lost now they want to change the way we elected presidents since the establishment of our country. The polls have been audited and found clean but on Hillary’s wins there have been votes that were recounted. In the THOUSANDS.He won FAIR AND SQUARE. the only reason they would have for not accepting his title is the fact that they wanted and expected Hillary to win,she did not,so they aren’t mature enough to accept other people got the win this time,. When obama was elected I wasn’t a happy camper but understood he was fairly elected(second time is questionable) I even had hopes he would strengthen our relations over race,other countries and fix the economy. He made each much worse. What a nightmare!
@zebra2222 (5188)
Trump is a corrupt, despicable, egocentric man who cares only about himself. His policies have done great harm to America. Tax cuts favoring the wealthy. Attacks on immigrants. Slashing environmental protections. Destroying healthcare. The list can go on and on.
Not all Americans hate him. For us here in Israel he is good for us.
• Northampton, England
Young handsome and rich Trump is who they like and not ready to let him go
• Uzbekistan
Young and handsome? Is it possible that you need glasses? :-)
• Northampton, England
@MALUSE women threw themselves at him in his 30s
You left out SMART.
@cintol (8294)
They don't all hate him, some people don't like change and want to stick with things that are comfortable to them. He came in and made changes out of the norm which some people find is helping America get back on track. Some just hate him because they hear others hate him and they follow the crowd. He's not a politician so he doesn't stick to what has been done over the years, he looks outside of the box for solutions but it will take a while to fix what has been broken here.
I don't understand this bandwagon that so many are jumping on. It's cool/trendy to hate on Trump.
@cintol (8294)
@LovelyxOdd I don't think its cool or trendy to hate on Trump, that shows someone who is following others and has no opinions of their own.
Amen sister!
@LovelyxOdd (1201)
I'm an American and I LOVE TRUMP. I voted for him. I believe in his ability to make our country safe, fair and wonderful and he's done many great things so far.
As do I. I feel he’s going to be one of the best president ever.
@Mypaddy1 I think he is headed in the right direction. But he has alot of obstacles in his way to correct mistakes of past presidents and also new scams that are always trying to slow him down. But he's been persevering and staying strong. I'm worried that Hillary's goons will try extra hard to make sure he doesn't win in the next election but I pray with all my might (and I'm agnostic) that he will win that one, too. We need him.
@Mypaddy1 (16)
Americans Love.Love,Love TRUMP.Communist are the ones who hate Trump. Trump is getting rid of all the people in power,placed there by liberals and our WORST president EVER,OBOBO.President Trump gave up a life of riches,luxury and pleasure with his beautiful family to run for President because it was heartbreaking for him to see what was happening to America. Obobo was placed in the Whitehouse under very suspicious circumstances and preceded to divide classes,divide and incite the races and install the Muslim brotherhood into high positions in his administration. The Media was complicit in this fraud,by being bias and distracting the public when Obama or Clinton was involved in illegal activity. When Clinton was running for president that same media bias tried to place her illegally in the lead by supplying answers of debates for her. They also wouldnt report on her crimes. Obama spied on Trump before he was sworn in to cause his dismissal by paying a British spy to buy “a dossier from the Russians” The plan backfired on them because it was found to be made up,exposing not only Hillary’s collusion w/Russia but the whole daggone admin.of Obama’s.What you are experiencing now is the life ins. Policy” the dems cooked up(Russian collusion)lolol“appointing liberal urainium stealer,Mueller to investigate Trump for “Russian collusion,which has only exposed the plot to overthrow President Trump, a duly elected president. The reason people think Trump is hated is because the media is bias,liberal and fake. The liberals have infiltrated sources of information so they control perception. Luckily we have site such as this so real truth can overcome fascist communists like the Democrats Stay tuned for coming convictions of Obama’s and his 40 thieves.
I'm so glad Obama is outta there and Hillary is not in there to continue his destruction. God bless Trump.
• Dallas, Texas
The media is not fake. The idea is that anything negative about Trump is biased Liberalism. That is a bias in and of itself.
Trump is sexist, a liar,likely racist, hypocritical, disrespectful, mean..stupid, unqualified, and innattentive. He is a narcisscist, and a big mouth. He is a con artist and only cares about himself and his rich buddies. Are those enough reasons? I forgot also a braggart and bully.
I challenge you to substantiate any of the claims you made in this post. That's just the groundless liberal narrative to discredit the first honest president since JFK.
@bela360 (1686)
• Saint Lucia
Im not from America or live in america but I do not like him either lol He says alot of stupid things
1. Because sometimes it seems as though national policy is determined by whatever thoughts entered his head when he woke up that morning. 2. He seems very thin-skinned. The constant rants about "fake news" and slanging matches with anyone who crosses him. It would look unprofessional from a company boss, never mind one of the most powerful political leaders in the world. 3. Voters who treat politics as if they're supporting their favourite football team. The kind of people who would vote for a party even if it put forward a trained monkey as a candidate, because It's "their party". 4. His hair.
His hair has nothing to do with politics.
So you want in a president -a person who is very regal and demands respect?a person who speaks eloquently and doesn’t let any of thousands of insults to him,his wife or young son get to them?Who dosent engender the kind of loyalty and encouragement that Trump does?Who has good hair. You sir are very confused. Trump dosent demand respect,he commands respect. People want to respect him because he listens to us.Yeah,he has a thin skin but look at the folks attacking him and family. Would you stand for that?Dont like the furor and emotion he causes? It’s from his genuiness and telling it like it is. With Trump ,if he says it,he does it. His hair?”Really? I’ve got nothing!
@LovelyxOdd So? Liberal senility has nothing to do with reality. That doesn't stop them trying to hijack the narrative.
I don't know. Trump-haters probably are hating out of ignorance? This, they have to defend themselves in explaining why they hate him, if they wish.