My curious mind wants to know...

Staten Island, New York
My curious mind wants to know... if a person went on mylot and spent the entire day (from morn till night), having fun interacting and sharing his/her thoughts on different topics, how many Washingtons or Lincolns would they see when the day was over and it was time to go to bed? And I wonder if anyone has ever done this... Obviously, I would never attempt this because it wouldn't be worth it and I'd probably lose my mind by the end of the day but I am still curious... But as they say curiosity killed the cat, so maybe I shouldn't even think about this... It will just drive me crazy.
Oh gosh, as much as I would love to stick around for the entire party for a whole day, I could never do it (so I guess I'll never "really" know ). But yah, I suspect I wouldn't even make enough to even get a meal!
• Staten Island, New York
I will never really know either... unless I dream about it in my sleep.
@lovebuglena Dreaming about it would be worth it !
@oahuwriter (2743)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
No I don't do this. I have so much to do around home that I don't stay on my laptop all day and night. I just don't have the luxury to do this now. I love it here at mylot though and I can see the temptation to stay here all day and night. I pace myself always watching the clock and getting many things done in a day. Sometimes I can't get to mylot because riding the bus and shopping takes all day.
• Staten Island, New York
Sometimes I am on here and I lose track of the time. And it turns out that I've been here for hours. But even if I am on here for a long time on a certain day the most I've ever accumulated was forty cents.
I am not sure if anyone has any idea how much I clean and sleep. But I would not be able to do it. 33.1954 that is what I have right now.
• Staten Island, New York
That's a really good amount. I can only dream of these numbers.
@lovebuglena Those are so easy to get that I could not dream of not having them. lol
• Staten Island, New York
@sharon6345 Maybe one of these days I will not just dream about these numbers... but actually see them.
I've gotten $35-$40 alot with just spending 3 hours max (off and on throughout the day) here in a day. So no idea how much more could get. Depends on the other people here being on and interacting with us.
• Staten Island, New York
That's pretty good for the amount of time spent here.
@lovebuglena yeah. Just been here a year feb 27th and had made $330.
• Staten Island, New York
@Courtlynn That's an awesome amount for interacting with others.
@miketagz (7494)
I never attempt to do that!
@Madshadi (8933)
• Brussels, Belgium
I could do it for one or two days but not more
• Staten Island, New York
Even if I kept finding discussion after discussion to participate it and ended up interacting away all day, I don't think I'd be able to do that constantly, no matter how much fun I was having. It would tire me out being on the computer for that long on a regular basis.
I have no idea, I have to leave home to make money to live in.
• Staten Island, New York
This is a site for fun interaction. Money is bonus for me. Still, I'd like to be on the same level as some mylotters in terms of monthly rewards. And I'm curious what being on all day interacting can bring. Probably will never attempt it though. It would be exhausting, no matter how much I'd be having.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
I am on and off MyLot quite a lot sometimes but I couldn't sit and write comments all day as it would drive me insane. It is a fun site though and some days I am here more than others.