Tonights movie.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well I'm not really watching it, but its playing in the background while I jump between cooking, responding to comments here and doing reviews on Slice the Pie. I wasn't in charge of picking it, but I wasn't going to put up a fight either, since neither of us are really watching it. It's the really cheesy stupid comedy called Without a Paddle, starring Seth Green, Matthew Lillard and Dax Shepard. Its about what you would expect from those three. Funny enough, but not a great movie by any means.
@moffittjc (44546)
• Gainesville, Florida
I actually liked that movie, in a cheesy sort of way! I had a good laugh at the girls they met who lived in the forest.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Haha, yeah I think one of them played Cher on the Clueless tv show.
@moffittjc (44546)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns They needed to shave, I remember that much from the movie! haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc I think we had this discussion the last time I watched this movie. By the way, nice to see you alive, I haven't talked to you in what seems like forever. Hope the kids are good.
I've not heard of that movie or those actors.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Its probably not one that you would enjoy, its really stupid.
@thislittlepennyearns No, I wouldn't enjoy it.
I've only seen a few scenes from it, but it didn't look like a great one to me either.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have a soft spot for horrible movies. I'm currently on the search for Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
@kepweng (17705)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
beautiful movie
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't think I would call it a beautiful movie.
Those types of movies make me nuts. I have to leave the room if my husband puts something like that on.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Yeah, I can see where that would come into play. It's over now, actually I turned it off halfway through it, because he was outside.
@Tina30219 (35160)
• Onaway, Michigan
Never heard of it.
@Ithink (10501)
I think I have heard of it but not sure. Hope the rest of your night goes good.
@rheicel (7328)
Haven't heard about that movie.
I must confess: I have seen Without a Paddle.
I think I will pass on it..I do like comedies from time to time..but they have to be genuinely funny..and not sophmoric.
Don't think I've watched that one but have heard of it
@JustBhem (41289)
• Davao, Philippines
I'm currently watching Liam Neeson's The Commuters. It's buffering so I pause it and go back here.