Bass, Innocent Bass

Redlands, California
Plus takes you on a trip. There is nothing in the world like this trip. What ever they did changed music history.
Listen to the full album at http://bit.ly/1izD8Um "Journey To The End Of The East Bay" by Rancid from the album '...And Out Come The Wolves,' available now D...
Out Come the Wolves was such a great album. There's a bar Downtown that has it on the jukebox. I always play something from it when I'm there.
• Redlands, California
Me too, and I always find it neat because no one ever plays Rancid in the bar, but here in California where there are so well known, always get people go thanks for playing that.
@crossbones27 - That's a great feeling, when someone thanks you for playing something. I once got thanked for playing "Exodus" by Bob Marley.
• Redlands, California
@teamfreak16 It is indeed nice when people appreciate the little things.
I love this tune. I dont even play bass but had to learn this song on it just because Matty is so great.
• Redlands, California
Agree and one of my complaints with the band as of late. They do not showcase him enough.