Good morning from the snowy east coast

It has been snowing here since yesterday but only lightly so we have a few inches down. Suppose to snow all day today into tonight. We are not suppose to get much but it still makes for messy road conditions. I was suppose to go to my son's this afternoon but I think I will wait until next weekend. He lives about 30 minutes from me and more inland so there will be more snow there plus it is not a good road going there, just a country road with lots of twist and turns and big hills. I am disappointed but it just is not worth the risk. Destinee will be here later this afternoon. We will probably go to the mall. It is just down the hill from us about a two minute drive so that won't be bad. For those who get snow are you still getting snow in your area? Up until last weekend it looked like an early Spring here but this weekend not so much. Have a great day/night.
We have hardly gotten snow this winter. And it's very frustrating to me, and my mom who also loves it. Seems like every year the snow is getting less and less for us. Which isn't good, I'm sure. Yes, better safe than sorry. And I'm sure he'll understand. Have fun with your granddaughter.
@nela13 (7482)
• Portugal
I don't have snow in my area but my kids are always dreaming that one day it will snow here.
@Blondie2222 (22136)
We haven't had snow since the snow storm last weekend. They are calling for more snow tuesday night into wed this week though but only a few inches.
Not a drop here in sunny Florida. I'm afraid to go home!!! lol
It's a shame you can't get to your son's but as you say, it isn't worth the risk. Enjoy your time with Destinee.
@hostessman (9540)
• Tucson, Arizona
yhe east coast is really getting the snow this year
Perfect photo for this post!! The Chicago area has lucked out big time regarding snow. but we have been hit in March, even April in the past, so I hope the luck holds.
@JustBhem (39039)
• Davao, Philippines
We are having a very hot temperature earlier.
I am happy. We are finally out of the deep freeze and slowly everything is melting. Hope your snow goes away.
@dodo19 (33038)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
We might be getting some snow, according the weather people. We shall see. Although I'm really hoping we don't get too much. It's a shame you won't be able to see your son, but sometimes, it's better be safe than sorry.
@Tina30219 (34385)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry to hear you are not going to go to your sons but safety comes first. I hope you and your grand daughter have a good time at the mall. It snowed here the last couple of days but it is done for a bit now but suppose to get more next week sometime.
We've had awful weather the past week and maybe more snow in another couple of days. I'm dying over here.
That is why I stay in when it snows like that too. I am glad for it.
@mohit459 (11913)
• Haldwani, India
Good morning.. Have a wonderful day
I think you made a good choice. Dont want to put yourself in any danger. Be safe! No more snow here yet but we just got dumped on last weekend.
Have a good time inside a warm mall.
@Courage7 (7819)
Soon it will be spring for you there I hope. Not much snow this year at all here. Its okay..but I love the cold and hate the heat.
@Morleyhunt (19806)
We awakened this morning to about 16 inches, (40 cm) of heavy wet snow. It looks so pretty now that the sun is shining.
My boyfriend and his son were supposed to go to something in the Poconos today but it was cancelled as they are still without power down that way in many place after last week's storm. That was shocking to hear. The malls a great idea and you can stay warm and get a little exercise walking around while browsing with the granddaughter. We are stopping at the mall today to looking for combat boots at hot topic for my daughter.