What a beautiful day!

I had never thought I would look forward to a 45 degree day! I used to live in San Diego where I wouldn't step outside if it was 50 or below. Now, living in the Northwest where it has been in the 30's and below, a 45 degree day is a warm day! LOL!
@Starmaiden (2425)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Haha! I live in Canada where we measure degrees in Celcius. When I first read this post I thought; "HOLY CRAP!! THAT'S HOT! :-D
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
@MALUSE I now know why Americans think its always cold in Canada. Imagine being in Niagra Falls, New York. Its 100 degrees in New York, but on the other side of the Falls in Ontario its only 30 degrees. That's confusing! :-D
@Starmaiden This information can help you if US Americans tell you that *you* are strange. "Fahrenheit is used only in the United States and associated territories (Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands), the Bahamas, Belize, the Cayman Islands and Palau."
Enjoy the "warm" day lol.
Oh yes, 45 in our Chicago suburb at this time of year is cause for celebration too!
I used to live on the Naval Base there. That is a bone cutting cold.
@KindredSoul This winter has been a mild one for Chicago.
@Corbin5 Really? Still not moving back. LOL!
@dya80dya (1375)
Enjoy the warm day!
I was considering running outside. But I just did the multitask thing ran on the treadmill as I was doing research.