Good morning.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I can tell you right now that I didn't get enough sleep last night. It was nearly three when we went to bed and I have pretty much been up since 645 this morning. So much for sleeping in on my day off. Oh well. Im about to put breakfast in the oven and then start some laundry. Its a gray drizzly day today and there calling for rain. So I guess ill work inside and do the dishes a d put together my new bookshelf. Is anybody up to anything exciting?
@spiderdust (7202)
• San Jose, California
What did you make for breakfast? We're doing breakfast for dinner, so I put all the bread that we're using for the French toast on a cookie sheet in the oven to get stale. The other half is bringing home some sausage or bacon from work and I'll scramble some eggs too.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I had garlic bread and hashbrowns.
• San Jose, California
@thislittlepennyearns We have some garlic sourdough in the house. I've been making toast with it in the mornings.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@spiderdust that sounds so good. I need to come eat at your house. As if you needed another person to feed . but I would totally help out too lol
@moffittjc (45290)
• Gainesville, Florida
How come you were up so late? Or maybe the better question to ask is how come you got up so early? lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Watching movies with the other half.
Sort of, I get out of here today, that is always exciting!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I had a pretty good day.
Maybe I will hang out at Dollar Tree for excitement.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Maybe a truck will plow through the front door. That seems to have brought a lot of excitement to our town.
Good morning. Not much happening today. Office. Errands. Train. That's it.
@Hate2Iron (8022)
I just wrote a letter to my mom... it might not be exciting, but I did enjoy it! :) Hoping that you get a great nights sleep tonight!!
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Good morning too and hope you will have a great day