Oh heyyy

Peoria, Arizona
Hey hey, haven't been on in a little bit. Mostly because I have been feeling like complete ick! I was having the girly time, which is rare for me and so when it happens my body has no idea what to do. And then it just gets furiously sick. Since I think Thursday, my body just wanted to die, it was in so much pain, I was getting like 101 degree fevers, my stomach was a mess. It just wasn't a happy time. After cleaning up my room I kind of just collasped, I was so sick. I'm still not up to par yet, I still want to vomit anything I eat but I am not in that much pain, there is still a little but I nee to stop being a baby and getting over it. I don't like being sick, I know people like to use feeling sick as a break and relax. But I was getting to the point which probably led to more sickness and a pain that I was suffering constant anxiety attacks. I hate relaxing but I like working on my graphic novel and just keeping busy and when I'm not creating something I get so anxious. So even though I probably still nd mor rest, I can't. I won't ovrwork myself, but I just cannot sit and mope in bed anymore.
@lovebuglena (6552)
• Staten Island, New York
Being sick sucks especially when you are in pain. Feel better!
• Peoria, Arizona
Oh yes, I hate being sick because that means I cannot work and I hate being behind on work haha
• Staten Island, New York
@DesirousDreamer Being behind can be stressful especially if there is a lot to catch up on.
• Peoria, Arizona
@lovebuglena And I have a lot haha I have goals this year
@tammys85 (10638)
I'm sorry you've been sick. :( I hope you're feeling better soon! Hopefully it's over and you're back on your feet asap. I don't like to use being sick as an excuse to relax; hard to relax when I'm feeling icky. I'd rather just give myself a break from things when I can rather than feel miserable.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you, I am feeling a lot better today. I don't like to relax, I get really bad anxiety attacks if I relax too long haha
@tammys85 (10638)
@DesirousDreamer Right. I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope you've been doing well since this post.
So sorry, dear! I hope you are feeling better now.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I am!
@DesirousDreamer I so glad!
@Courage7 (8354)
Oh my gosh sorry to hear this. I hope you will get to feeling good soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I am feeling a lot better
Sorry to hear of the girly problems. I used to experience very very bad periods as well. They were totally debilitating. Birth control helped with that quite a bit!
• Peoria, Arizona
I was on birth control and I got blood clots in my leg and lungs. So yeah, not a thing I can do anymore haha
@Maria24 (2163)
Hope you feel better
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you!
@Plethos (10304)
so much for taping an aspirin to it. get well soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't like taking pain killers anyway haha
@Plethos (10304)
@DesirousDreamer - you must love pain. you sick, twisted, demented individual. feeling any better?
@Plethos (10304)
How do you feel now? Did you get a stomach bug? I always feel sick when I get too much stressed.
• Peoria, Arizona
I am feeling a lot better and not it wasn't a bug. It was just my menstrual since I don't get it often my entire body wigs out when it does anything close to that.
@DesirousDreamer I am glad it was not a bug and you feel better now, so you can enjoy Easter.
• Peoria, Arizona
@LadyDuck I don't really celebrate easter, but it is nice to not feel disgusting and get work done haha
I'm sorry you're sick and hope you feel better soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I am feeling a lot better today!
@miketagz (7494)
Take care of your health, don't give up. God Bless.
• Peoria, Arizona
It wasn't really a health thing, it was a bodily function thing that can really be taken care of haha
@miketagz (7494)
@DesirousDreamer I think its a piece of your feelings, heart.
I wouldn't be in the computer for weeks if I were in your situation, that is double pain for me. For now maybe I'm happy that I can tolerate the gout pain compare before.
• Peoria, Arizona
I have a pretty high pain tolerance. but I just rather not be on the computer feeling sick and in pain if I can choose not to be on it.
Sorry you've been feeling sick. Hope you're better soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you, I am!
@Daelii (5685)
Oh no! I hope you are feeling much better soon!
• Peoria, Arizona
I am feeling a lot better, thank you!
@EddieHands (37823)
I am a little sick now to.. I love sipping warm teas.. and sleeping and scary movies.. many Blessings my friend !
@EddieHands (37823)
also I hope you feel better
• Peoria, Arizona
It is way too hot to sip warm teas. But thank you