Little Things to Smile About - April 3

@nonersays (2688)
Okay, I'm going to take a page from @Daelii and start a daily post of good things. A gratitude diary, some would call it. But just the little things that might make me smile in a day. 1. An impulsive trip to the park was rewarded with some play time for my boys. A few familiar faces showed up and my oldest actually played with other kids! 2. Silly giggles as I played video games and sang goofy songs with my boys today. "I'm a little kitty cat...meow meow. I'm a little kitty cat MEOW! 3. 5-minute tales books. Great for bedtime stories. 4. Tomato soup and Butter Pecan ice cream. So there are my little things for today. What made you smile today?
@Freelanzer (7816)
That butter pecan ice cream would surely make me smile
@nonersays (2688)
YES! Best flavor ever. I'm the only person in the house that eats it though, so there is usually only Chocolate around.
@nonersays More for you!
I love butter pecan ice cream! What made me smile was the neighbors happy about my work. Getting paid made me happy.
@andriaperry , Getting paid always brings a smile .
@marlina Aint nothing better than getting paid for the hard work we woman do.
@andriaperry And we work hard, us women.
I finished to feel annoying forms and sent them, when I finished I was happy and that made me smile.
It was a good reason to smile! @LadyDuck
@marlina Yes it was such a relief when the job was finished.
I had instant tomato soup for my lunch. It's good to find joy in the small things that happen.
That I was alive and well.
I had a huge smile this morning when one of my sons sent me a picture of his little baby sleeping in. Precious!
@Daelii (4241)
The tomato soup sounds lovely!!! I love them! Its all the little things that happen in a day that makes each day fulfilling!
When I was told I'm loved.
@mlgen1037 (8820)
• Manila, Philippines
Thats wonderful. Always? Be grateful for the day and whatever life brings you. For me, it is the fact that I am alive, then my parents are in good health, my friends who remember me and have a small chat and most of all, my food for brunch.