I dont Enjoy the Winter seoson

Botswana
In my country we dont have very cold winter season but somehow i just dont like winter.Every year around this season i wake up with less motivation.How many of You love winter maybe i can appreciate it a little.
@Sreekala (23605)
I understand the beauty of winter when I suffer severe summer season in this place. It is human beings nature, when we have blessing we don't realize the value and when we lost it, we regret it. Same way, I felt on weather too, It is good to have the cool days.
• Botswana
This is a very true statement we are quite complicated beings.. I personally never have a problem with summer, it always lights up my mood.I can do the things i love and wear my nice summer dresses..you know i really love the freedom i have during summer..
@Sreekala (23605)
@kearabilwe I too think the same way, but when we get 50 degree Celsius, it is not fun at all, especially when the power off in the midnight.
• Botswana
@Sreekala oh my God Powercut is just one of those things that makes me to despise winter.It becomes extremely cold and very uncomfotable
@april_ang (576)
For any seasons, I prefer cold weather more than hot.. Breezy, windy warm is fine, just don't like being sweaty..
• Botswana
A lot of my friends say they enjoy Winter because of the same reasons, i guess somewhere i appreciate it a bit when i do not sweat a lot..
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
I am not a fan of winter season, I like summer season more than that.
• Botswana
Me too Jess, Summer always does it for me...I just feel so alive during summer but luckily we have very long Summer season in Botswana..Other seasons like Autumn and Spring are also very warm
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@kearabilwe yes that's right..
• Botswana
@Jessabuma yes.. but do you know i also enjoy spring.. I love the view of flowers and their scent..my its to die for..
"In my country . . ." **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
• Botswana
Thanks for reminding me , i will do it right away
@kearabilwe Looks better now! :-)
• Botswana
@MALUSE Thank you very much..
I dislike winter as well. At first it is ok.but then it lasts too long.
• Botswana
Yes.. it becomes more frustrating when it drags and you know you cant wait for another season
@rheicel (7328)
We don't also have a winter season here but I'll be glad if we have it here just to experience different seasons.
• Botswana
So you guys dont have the winter seoson..wow interesting
@rheicel (7328)
@kearabilwe Nope, Philippines is a tropical country.
• Botswana
@rheicel wow that is so interesting.. i have learnt something today
I had tried twice but it is not for me. Welcome to mylot
• Botswana
Thanks Shavkat
@kearabilwe No problem.
@Icydoll (23483)
I try to enjoy every season .winter is also good.