What are the things you want to achieve in this life before your last breathe?

Our values depends upon the way we see the world. We form new relationships, we experience new things and sometimes it affects or changes our priorities. We should always try our best to understand the true potentials of life we have in us. It gives us immense joy and satisfaction for little things if we achieve in our daily life. There will always be things that you wish to do, some milestones you want to reach, some goals that you want to achieve. But it all go down to our priorities, what matter most to us. if there are still some things that you feel incompleted for, then what are those things you would love to have/do in your life?
@chavezrmc (4895)
I can see that my sons have families of their own and are succesful in their chosen careers. To see my grandchildren can be a bonus
Nice...every grand mother expects to see this thing.
@chavezrmc (4895)
@prakashj256 Yeah at the right time of course.
@chavezrmc definitely
@mlgen1037 (25607)
• Manila, Philippines
That I was able to travel the world with my family. That my own family had become the good people I have brought them to be.
Well, that's great, you have travelled the world. I don't understand your second one.
@mlgen1037 (25607)
• Manila, Philippines
@prakashj256 The second one means I teach my future children to be good people thru examples and values that they would carry and bring until they grow up.
@mlgen1037 nice...children are the real future of the world and they should be taught to grow up as a good person right from the childhood.
@Courage7 (5698)
The most thing for me would be not owing anyone money or anything at all and to have the land of my own.
That's a nice thought...being independent feels very good. Hopefully god will help you in achieving this.
The family has their new house and family will always be together. Finding a stable career offline.
Yep that's also true. Finding a stable career is tough these days and it will be more tough in future days. Competition is high and even old persons those who are at the verge of retirement is facing the loads of pressure for work.
@prakashj256 I do agree with you. At present, I am quite stable in my online teaching. I just wanted to be involved working with an international NGO. But, it should be a short-term contract.
@Shavkat why short term? do you have any other plan.
@kepweng (13512)
before i die i want to SEE GOD?
Read Bhagvad gita. You will find what is God and who is God.
@kepweng (13512)
@prakashj256 is god have a Name??
@kepweng no. Read Bhagvad gita. You will find what is God and who is god.
@mohit459 (11778)
• Haldwani, India
People must remember me for good
Definitely..you must be an example of being good for younger people.
@mohit459 (11778)
• Haldwani, India
@prakashj256 thanks.. Have a wonderful day
@mohit459 Gudnite, have a happy sleep
Peace in my heart, and travels to the countries I want to go to.
Nice..happiness is key to everyone's peace.
@Anne88 (328)
• Canlubang, Philippines
I would love to see my children grow up to be well-rounded individuals. I want them to grow up humble and kind. I would love to see my children become successful in their chosen careers.
Nice..a true happiness for a mother, hopefully your wishes would be God's blessings.