It’s a dime. Should I pick it up?

I found a dime on the street today. I wondered if I should bend down and pick it up. Of course I did. I was thinking of how I excited I get when I wake up in the morning and see that I have 4 cents more in my MyLot account than I did before I went to sleep. So why wouldn’t I pick up a dime worth 10 cents when I see one? Wouldn’t you?
I pick up any coin I find.
I pick up pennies so a dime is a find.
@AKRao24 (21442)
Yes, definitely, it is not for the reason that by how much money I have become richer, but for the fact that I have helped the dime to be back into circulation which might have gone to trash possibly, if not picked up! Thanks !
@dgobucks226 (14390)
Ben Franklin said time is money, but in your case this time was well spent (sorry for the pun) !
As long as one doesn't have a back pain, why not pick it up? I would.
That is exactly right you get excited just when you see a few more cents her ein mylot so why not get excited when you see a dime on the ground. I usually try taking my dad and boyfriends change when it is laid out because i will actually use it and i will use the quartesi have been collecting to cash them in at walmart and use that to purchase a birthday gift for my boyfreinds son and then i have to sent it out in the mail and get that all ready for him.
@porwest (8638)
I'll pick up any money, even a penny. I can;t tell you how often I find money lying around. I always pick it up.
Personally, I would. Why not?
Yes, and pennies too.
@cintol (8338)
We have a jar that we put all the money we find on the street, its a huge pickle jar and it is half full from picking up these coins we have found over the years
Wow, that’s a good idea!
@cintol (8338)
@momalisa65 You would be amazed at how fast it actually adds up
@xiaolisu (2431)
i see lots of people ignored dime in cashier counter . they left dime on the desk even it's their own money
Wow, they lose a dollar every 10 times they do that!
@xiaolisu (2431)
@momalisa65 yes they just said i would lost the coin if it in my pocket so just leave it at once
I pick up the smallest coins, even now that it is difficult for me to bend
Oh heck yeah you picked it up cause once fallen and not retrieved within the 5 second rule, it is yours to claim. Also think of ALL the spare change you have picked up and is in your secret money jar ?
I even pick up a penny when I see it on the ground.