What do you think about women wearing trousers

Some churches are against women wearing a pant because it termed a man wear and it against God injunction. What do you think about this?
@owlwings (39258)
• Cambridge, England
If they can show me in the Bible where it specifically states that God said that women are not allowed to wear trousers/pants/breeches or whatever, I'll maybe believe them! It's certainly not in the Ten Commandments. Also, in the early Christian church, NOBODY wore trousers. Such a garment was unknown except as a loincloth.
Well stated. I don't understand some doctrines
@topffer (34200)
• France
Difficult to tell that nobody wore pants in the early Christian church. What about braccae ? They were common clothes in Gaul but also in many Middle-East/Eastern European countries : Medes, Parthians, Phrygians, Dacians, Persians, were wearing pants.
I find it the most comfortable. One can move about freely and attend to household chores. I also wear them for casual outings. For formal wear I wear a pant suit. I hardly wear sarees
same here too
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Avani_Modi_inaugurates_IMARA_Women%27s_Fusion_Wear_Store_(2).jpg
@owlwings That outfit is known as salwar kameez where the salwar is the pyjama. which now has several variations including leggings. It also comes with a dupatta. I am more comfortable with pants and a t shirt which I mostly buy online
@owlwings (39258)
• Cambridge, England
@allknowing I always think that the traditional Indian ladies' dress is very elegant. 'Kameez' seems to be the same word as 'chemise' and 'camisole' (both of which refer to various kinds of shirt, top or shift.
@lynnief (1144)
The Biblical injunction in Deuteronomy 22:5 is against transvestitism, not fashion. If it were against fashion, nobody would wear trousers because at the time it was written both men and women wore long robes.
@Berrygal (4468)
It not wrong at all
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
I do not find anything wrong as long as it is not making others sinful.
@1creekgirl (10351)
When we were members of a Pentecostal church years ago, the women never wore pants or slacks. But there were times when wearing pants would have been actually a lot more modest.