Have you ever won a giveaway or a contest?

@nela13 (6156)
Portugal
I always liked to participate in contests and giveaways, some are really simple and we only need to create an original sentence with the required words, like their facebook page, draw something or upload a photo. I can say that I have some luck, just to name some things that I have already won: a samsung tablet, shoes, cosmetics, perfums, silver earrings and necklace, toys, vouchers, yogurts for the all year, detergent for the washing machine for the all year, sunscream ... Yesterday I received a message from Inneov saying that I am the winner of their giveaway, I won their hair supplement for 3 months, the one in the picture. How did I win? Well, they were asking in their facebook page to upload a picture of how we protect us during the summer and I uploaded the picture I have here in my profile. I have only won little things that make me really happy but I wish one day I win a big prize, like the euromillions I will keep dreaming Have you ever won a giveaway or a contest?
I did. I won two lamps. I was a perfume model, those ladies who spray people who do not want to be sprayed with perfume, in my college days at Neiman Marcus, and I was really bored. So, I just kept entering contests going on in the store. I also answered a question right on the radio and won $50. That is it.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
You need to keep participating
• New Delhi, India
Wow..you are really lucky. Keep it up
@Jessabuma (21817)
• Baguio, Philippines
Ohh that's nice! I am so happy for you
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Thank you, I am happy too
@Jessabuma (21817)
• Baguio, Philippines
@nela13 you're welcome
@sprite1950 (13067)
• Corsham, England
I can't remember winning anything to be honest although when I was a teenager I got an article printed in a magazine about my dad shaving half his moustache off accidentally! I think I got some money for that although it wouldn't have been much.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Don't you enjoy participating?
@sprite1950 (13067)
• Corsham, England
@nela13 I don't know. It's just something I have never done. Perhaps I should try it.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
@sprite1950 I really enjoy participating, my mother use to do it and I learned with her, the funny think is that my son also loves participate and he has already won a few things too It is a family thing
@saurabhrmp (1387)
• Hyderabad, India
I also like to participate in contestants. But Never won the big prize. I also won small-small prizes or money but never won big prize.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Yes, I am waiting for the big prize too
• Hyderabad, India
@geniushelp, hmm sometimes i think that my luck ia not ao good that i will won big prize. But then i thought i should keep trying
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
@geniushelp Keep trying is definetly the way
@hillhjill (4948)
The only thing that I won was when I was 16 a free glamer shot and I could bring a friend, it was awesome and we had a lot of fun, but it seems like you have some good luck when it comes to that kinda stuff.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
I really enjoy participating and sometimes I win.
@hillhjill (4948)
@nela13 I haven't even look into winning anything, maybe I should get back into it and see what I can do, but I don't even know where to start at anymore since I have not done anything like that in a long time.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
@hillhjill I don't know where you have to look at in the US, here many magazines have giveaways in their websites, bloggers always have contests too, in the supermarkets some brands have contests to promote their products, brands facebook pages also have contests every now and then.
I won very little things, mom was the lucky one in the family, she even won a car many years ago.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
A car was a very good prize. Do you enjoy participating?
@nela13 I only participate entering my data to the "customer satisfaction" of our grocery stores, I only win some products free, but I hope to get the big price of about $ 1,000.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
@LadyDuck That will be a good prize
@ridingbet (50467)
no, not yet.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Do you participate?
@ridingbet (50467)
@nela13 no too
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
@ridingbet that is the reason why you haven't won yet
@porwest (4281)
That's awesome. For me though, I just play, but I rarely if ever win anything, and the fact that I cannot recall winning anything is probably because I have never won anything.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
I play euromillions every week and I haven't won the big prize yet.
@porwest (4281)
@nela13 Join the club. I am lucky to get my money back.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
@porwest so do I, but I keep trying
I've only won one, which was last year. It was a mothers day contest for concert tickets, and all I had to do was upload a photo of myself with my mom and say why I'd like to win the tickets for us to see the concert.. didn't think we'd enjoy the concert but we did! a lot!
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
You need to participate in more contests
@nela13 HUH? I already do. never win. there's a difference.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
@Courtlynn just keep trying, one day luck will be on your side.
@Levs11 (137)
I always tried but I did not win. I think I am not lucky all the time. haha
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Keep trying, one day you will win
@Levs11 (137)
@nela13 Thank You! ??
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
@Levs11 You are welcome, good luck with that
@stbrians (13030)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I normally participate but am not in the luck
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
If you enjoy participating, sooner or later the luck will be on your side.
@stbrians (13030)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@nela13 an assurance is what you give me
I've only ever won a few little minor prizes.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
I have won little prizes too, but I am always happy with what I get
@nela13 It's great to get something for nothing. It doesn't really matter what it is.
@rakski (12254)
I never did win before. I have a friend who is very at this. She won a lot of contest and give aways
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
That means she participate a lot, just like me
@rakski (12254)
@nela13 yes she does.
I have won a few things, a two-night hotel getaway, small amounts of money, I did win Bingo at the casino for $500 and I have won a few gift cards. My husband hit the lottery for $2500.00 which was pretty lucky. That's about it but I don't enter many things.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
You seem to be lucky, you must keep participating
What kind of supplement is that? Good for you! I never win at that stuff but probably because I dont know how or where to sign up for stuff!
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Don't you have Inneov in US? It is a hair supplement.
@Icydoll (15342)
That's really nice...very happy for you dear friend
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Thank you, I really like to participate
@dya80dya (2047)
Yes. I won many contests. I won a bicycle. And other little things.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
A bicycle is a nice prize too
Congratulations. I won a bottle of champagne at a Christmas party, two years in a row and I don't drink. My husband drank it.
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Champagne is good, I have already won things that I don't use, I usually give those things to my husband, my mother or my sister.
• New Delhi, India
Never ever. I'm not at all lucky
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
Do you participate?
I've won many things over the years in competitions organised by shops or firms. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy the biggest prizes. One was a week in a seaside hotel in Turkey for two people, flight inclusive. The date was during school term and I couldn't ask for leave from my headmaster to go on holiday for a week, of course! It was possible to give the prize to someone else. So my cousin and her husband went. The other big prize was a one-week cruise in the Mediterranean Sea. Also for two people. I live in the South of Germany. The cruise started and ended in Nice, France. Can you imagine what it would have cost us to get to Nice on our own? That was somewhat dishonest. I can't write down all the small prizes I've won. I remember a China tea pot and two cups, An espresso machine, an enormous packet with expensive food delicacies, books, a savings bank book with 50 Euro. I haven't participated in any comps for a long time. Funnily, I decided to start again today and put a postcard in a letter-box this afternoon. Fingers crossed!!
@nela13 (6156)
• Portugal
wow, trips are very good prizes, I have never won that but I have won books too. today was a good day to restart hope you win again