You were not seenzoned!

@sol_cee (15529)
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
But I’m sorry for all those myLotters who woke up to notifications of me replying to very old discussions. I can’t seem to stop myself from going over my previous posts and rereading them all over again. I don’t know why I didn’t notice the unreplied comments. Hence the apology. It’s not against the guidelines and I’m not breaking any rules, right? Do you ever read your old discussions and send late responses to the comments?
Actually I was thinking to do that . . . *someday* . . . just so I get back to everyone like I should have !
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
You used to be one of the active members here. And your funny discussions are worth reading. Hehe
@DaddyEvil (24768)
• Aurora, Missouri
@sol_cee What? SmilePie has funny discussions? I gotta go check and see if I can find one!
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@DaddyEvil haha happy digging!
@rakski (16272)
no problem. It can happen anytime, when someone might comment on your old posts. Yes, I also recently did that too.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
It rarely happens to me that someone digs an old discussion. If it does, I’d gladly thank the person for the effort of digging. Hehe
@rakski (16272)
@sol_cee you should check come of your old discussions too. Because when I check some of it last week, I found out I did not reply to some people there.
@sol_cee when I come here,I do look out for some people's discussion and start digging, he he. Yours happen to be one of them. Right now being very active he he
@myklj999 (13892)
• Olney, Illinois
Yes it is illegal and as punishment I'm canceling your birthday
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
At least you’re not canceling Christmas, you Grinch. Haha
I have done that a few times which was ok. I even remove old posts I want no more notification from. There is nothing wrong with that.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
When you remove a discussion, does it affect your bank?
@sol_cee You stop earning on it. But that is not an issue if the post is not needed any longer.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@sharon6345 Makes sense. Thanks Sharon-san. So far I haven’t tried deleting old posts anyway. Hehe
@cintol (6420)
Yes, I have done the same thing, it seems that sometimes not all notifications come through when people comment.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I was worried about breaking some guidelines Cindy-san. Hehe
@cintol (6420)
@sol_cee No, I don't think there are any rules saying you can't go back and comment because you missed a notification. You go for it!
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@cintol I am. Thank you Cindy-san!
I have, but not too often. I can't even participate much on the most recent post.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Why can't you?
@responsiveme (16319)
If I get the notification which does come, I do get back to my old discussions.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Rarely happens to me that someone goes over my old posts. But I'd be glad for sure. hehe
@vandana7 (64995)
Past ..is interesting at times...at times I wonder what was I thinking...and at times, I can't believe I was such a genius. LOL
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
A genius. Haha Of course, Vanny. You are.
@vandana7 (64995)
@sol_cee Sigh...I just declared myself a fool in present time, did I not? Sigh...I am also stupid at times..but its ok...if I was a genius all the time, those people who get Nobel award would not even be noticed.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@vandana7 hahaha so you gave them their chance to shine. So kind of you vanny-san.
@DaddyEvil (24768)
• Aurora, Missouri
Sometimes there is a glitch in myLot's notifications system. It sends you blocks of notifications that include several different people but the link only takes you to one of the responses so you can miss people by accident. (I wish they'd fix that!) I haven't had anyone get upset when I've found their responses at the bottom of a long queue of responses... yet. *grinning at you* But that doesn't mean someone won't get mad about how long it took me to find their response on an old discussion, either. A few of the new(ish) myLotters aren't as forgiving as we could wish. *shrug* If they get upset, I'd probably delete their response and ignore them after that... Remember, it's a privilege to talk to us, not their right!
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I've never deleted a response! A bucket list, it should be. hehe
@Jlyn10 (10829)
@DaddyEvil Just admit it, you're too lazy.
@DaddyEvil (24768)
• Aurora, Missouri
@Jlyn10 Hmmm... lazy... that's a thought, Jlyn... Let me think on it and get back to you in ten or twenty years. Okay?
@JustBhem (37314)
• Davao, Philippines
I'm always doing that Sol.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
You do? But you're always active here. I thought you always keep up your discussions/notifs.
@JustBhem (37314)
• Davao, Philippines
@sol_cee I sometimes skip my notifications because there are hundreds of them when I'm away. And since I adjust the settings on my Profile. I'm only getting a few notifications now which is great.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@JustBhem What do you mean by 'adjusting the settings'?
I never reread my old posts unless for some reason I have to look up an old post. I have sometimes noticed that I have not replied and then always correct my mistake.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Never? Why not?
@sol_cee no reason to because I have all the things I write about saved in a folder on my PC. Then if I want I can find a post and delete it if I need to.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@RasmaSandra wow! you are one organized myLotter!
@ridingbet (53117)
yes and somebody here reads my very old discussions as well. i like that, though .
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I know, right? The time he/she spent in poring over your list of discussions. Such an effort! hehe
@ridingbet (53117)
@sol_cee maybe the tags of my discussions appear in the list of posts at the right side of the screen.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@ridingbet oh I haven’t thought about that.
I only get to read my old discussion when it is revived by a comment that I get to be notified about.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I think I 'revived' many of my 'expired' discussions today. hehe
@sol_cee How did you do that? Let me guess, because I think you commented back on my response to your old post.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@SIMPLYD I went over many of my old discussions and noticed a few unreplied comments. They looked so sad and alone I couldn't help but comment back and make them happy. hehe
@cttolledo (4662)
I think you have not violated any guidelines. Sometimes I catch up to old comment that I missed to reply.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I hope so. I don't wanna give them a headache. hehe
@cttolledo (4662)
@sol_cee let's wait for admin judgement, if they delete your articles.. meaning yes. Haha
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@cttolledo that’s something I’m not looking forward to finding out. Hehe
@Jlyn10 (10829)
Nope, I'm a very polite person. I think I have replied to all responses I received unless I missed it when I went missing in action for a very long time. But I do occasionally read my old discussions again cause I don't have many.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Yes you do have only a few discussions in your many years here in my myLot. May I ask why?
@Jlyn10 (10829)
@sol_cee I don't have much queries. I just enjoy disturbing people in others' discussion.
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
Nothing wrong with that, though it is more polite to explain to the responder why it took you so long as a basic courtesy.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Oh I didn't say sorry in every late response I made. Instead I wrote this discussion. hehe
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
@sol_cee Oh. How apt.
Yikes! I have thousands I’m sure.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Keep up, Dianne-san. hehe
No, it is not against the rules. I noticed that I also have missed to reply to some comments in my old discussions.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Hard to imagine you miss any comments Anna-san. You seem to be here 24/7. hehehe
@sol_cee I am here less than people think. At the beginning I had not fully understood how the notification system works.
Sometimes I am surprised to find that I have missed people and I will do the same.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Me too. Like where was I when the comments were made. hehe
I try not to miss any comments - but it does happen. So whenever I find discussions with three or four comments unanswered, I will answer.
@sol_cee (15529)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I use the same logic. Three or more unanswered comments need replying. hehe