last vacation you went on?

By Bree
good morning mylot! I haven't posted for a few days because I'm on vacation in Georgia for a week, visiting my grandmother. I hadn't flown on a plane in about 10 years, and of course I almost got lost in the airport. here's a picture from when I finally found the right gate EDIT can't seem to add the picture? what is with this phone? it keeps giving me an error. boooo I feel weird just making a personal post so I'll make this discussion a question, too. what's the last vacation you went on? how long did you go? did you visit anyone? so far I've had fun in Georgia. my grandmother and I are very different but we've managed to find activities we both enjoy. hope everyone has a great day.
@porwest (9863)
Great that you had a great time. Our last vacation was to Cozumel, Mexico this past July. It was a blast as Mexico usually is.
oh yes, I've seen a few wild, fun times in Cozumel! Sounds like you had a good time :)
@porwest (9863)
@isweartokira It was a blast. I liked it better than Cancun, but that's just me.
@dgobucks226 (14799)
My last vacation was last January-February. Went to Fort Myers, Florida to escape the northern winter and spend time with family. I have a trip planned at the end of the month. Driving to the Brandywine area in Pennsylvania to go to Longwood gardens to see their Christmas display.
fort Meyers beaches have beautiful sand, and seeing Christmas displays like that sounds amazing
@dgobucks226 (14799)
@isweartokira Thanks! It's always nice to have something to look forward to....
• Oceanside, California
What is this word you speak of? Vacation? What's that? Grins. Two years ago, I drove from my home in San Diego, to Arkansas, and then down into Florida, just visiting friends..
ooh, cross country, that's exciting!
• Oceanside, California
@isweartokira It was a great trip!
@moffittjc (47470)
• Gainesville, Florida
I live in Florida, every day is a vacation! You should know that! haha I was in Orlando for a week at the end of August. That was my last big vacation. I'll be going to Disney World next weekend, so that will be sort of a mini-vacation. I'm an annual pass holder, so I go to Disney quite a bit.
lucky, I live in Florida and I haven't been to Disney in three years. what kind of Floridian am i?
@moffittjc (47470)
• Gainesville, Florida
@isweartokira A smart one? One that hasn't gotten sucked into the Disney trap where they take all your money from you, and squeeze the last bit of sanity from your soul.
@frenki (1092)
• Serbia
I was this summer on seaside, in Montenegro. Enjoy your time in Georgia :)
that sounds beautiful, and thank you
@sofssu (18448)
Glad that you're having fun and finding things to do together.. I wish i could have had some time with my grandmother before she passed on.
That's good that you're both making an effort to have fun together. We visited our son in Melbourne in May then went on to tour Tasmania.
@Karenmm (716)
• Nairobi, Kenya
We went to visit my other aunt who stays at a place called Naivasha....we stayed there for 1 week we went to see the flamingos at lake Naivasha and I also learned that they feed on blue and green algae...it was fun
Our family has not had the extended budget like 10 years ago so a vacation is something we need not recalling when we took one last . . .
@1hopefulman (34954)
Since I've retired I feel that I'm always on vacation and I should do some work.
@noni1959 (4302)
I live in Oregon around a lot of places to vacation but I still get away. I recently went to Disneyland as my last vacation. We were gone four days and while down in CA, we drove into Bakersfield to see some family.
@Shivram59 (6269)
@isweartokira I had been to Raipur and Durg - two fast developing cities in our neighbouring state.My two younger sisters are in the two cities and I met them.Thereafter I went to Puri - a very imporant, great holy city of us Hindus.
My last vacation was to Turkey. We toured most of the country and it was fabulous. We go to Florida every year and have a condo there.
@cindiowens (4924)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I can't remember the last vacation, so I guess its about time...
@tanja011 (78)
• Serbia
My last vacation was this summer in Montenegro. I was in one small place for 7 days, with my family. We had great time.
This year in February we had a vacation in California for two weeks and we had a good time. We had been to most science museums in California as our son was so interested in it.
@PainsOnSlate (20847)
We usually go south for a month or two to avoid winter. Sometimes we go to the islands, but lately we have traveled to different places in Florida. As long its warm, I'm happy... During the summer I camp with my sister and any others that want to go with us in the Adirondack Mountains in New York State.
@Moon24 (2465)
• Serbia
Really nice. I was in Greece last year. It was beautifull.
@montaun (261)
Last June. Visited the northwestern coast of my country's largest island - Ilocos.
@xstitcher (12997)
• Petaluma, California
Yikes...the last vacation I can remember taking was back in 1986 to the World Exposition in Vancouver. Or, maybe that was my last memorable one.