Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. Greetings from the snowy Jersey Shore. It is currently 31 degrees F. We got a couple of inches of snow overnight so work is on a 90 minute delay. Going back to bed for an extra hour was great! I have to head in soon though. My car doesn't like to go in the snow so the back roads will be a little tricky. My husband offered to take my car and leave me the SUV but that makes no sense since he has the much MUCH longer drive to work. After work I have the gym at 5 pm--the usual Monday routine. What's everyone else up to today?
Please be careful. We had some snow last night but no snow delays. my sister did get off the phone as the roads were getting kind if the slushy and slippery.
Drive safe! Roads are dicey here as well and my car also doesn’t do well in the snow.
Be careful on those road and have a good day. I am at work.
My little car is completely useless in the snow. The dealer even stressed it before we bought it, which we already knew from past experience. Hope the roads were plowed for your drive in. Those 90 minutes of extra sleep were my favorites!
I am up to nothing lol!
@WiseGhots (10474)
Keep your eyes on the road.
Our morning snow has already melted but tonight and tomorrow will be a mess. Hope you got to work okay