How do you see your future?

@dya80dya (12076)
Romania
Are you positive about your future? I am not. I see my future in a negative way. In the present moment there are some problems without solution. This makes me think in a negative way. Do you think that in the future you will have more money? Or you will be healthier? Or something great will happen?
@1hopefulman (38544)
Much will happen in the days ahead but I know that eventually all will work out for the good of those that love God and so I will continue to fight to stay positive.
@kepweng (22396)
do u know when will the end?
@1hopefulman (38544)
@kepweng No, there is no way of knowing but we can still maintain a positive attitude despite all that is going on.
@kepweng (22396)
@1hopefulman honestly Most Often in my lives im Waiting for God to make Action !!! im excited to kingdom of god i hatte to live in these evil world
As I am no more young I do not believe that in the future I will be healthier and very little can happen. I am glad if things continue to go as they are going right now.
@dya80dya (12076)
Even young people aren't healthy nowadays. You are satisfied with your life.
@dya80dya Yes, I am satisfied with my life, I have never been sick, what should I ask more?
@dya80dya (12076)
@LadyDuck This is amazing. You were so lucky. Do you visit a doctor just for prevention? If you weren't sick you didn't need a doctor.
@cherigucchi (5547)
I always want to think positive as much as possible. I can see my future spent with my family
@dya80dya (12076)
I also want to be positive, but it's hard because so many things go wrong.
23h
@dya80dya You are not alone. I also feel the same at times/
I am retired and so I know that likely I will not be as healthy in the future as I am today but I do what I can tidayto stay healthy and financially secure.
@dya80dya (12076)
Even young people aren't healthy. Many people who write here are retired. I noticed this.
@simplfred (7957)
I think it is better to welcome the future with optimism.... I used to be like you but nothing is constant but change...
@dya80dya (12076)
Sometimes it's hard to be positive when many things go wrong.
I know I will have more money because I get a raise each year. Healthier? I'm working on that. Something great happening? Who knows?
@dya80dya (12076)
I am not sure if health depends on our own actions. Some people smoke and they don't exercise. They have a very long life. And other people have a healthy life and they die sooner. It's weird.
@florelway (3508)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Do not worry about it. As they say the present has more problems that it may seem to think about tomorrow.
@dya80dya (12076)
Maybe tomorrow will never come.
@florelway (3508)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@dya80dya enjoy the present.
I do not think anything is going to change for me Diana.
@dya80dya (12076)
Do you think your life will be the same all the time?
@dya80dya Yes until I die.
@Janet357 (10131)
Am very positive about my future. Revelation 21:4-5 gives us the hope that our future will be brighter than ever
@dya80dya (12076)
Yes, it will be brighter in another life. This life is a failure.
• Cleveland, Ohio
When I think of the future it scares the hell out of me. Too much to think about...leaves my brain scattering. Gets me all panicky the more deeper the thoughts go, you know? It's better to think of the NOW. And take each day, day by day. I mean we can "go" at any time, doesn't matter how old or how young or how healthy or rich or poor. The Good Lord could take you away at any time, so it's best to think of the now. Forget that negative future thoughts. :) It's a lot easier said than done though .. I'm a pretty Negative Nancy myself. I get it.
@sugartoes (46062)
• Greencastle, Indiana
how can we see the positive when all you see is negative is where I am for my future but I HOPE to have a chance to change that in the next few yrs if god see's it willing.
@dya80dya (12076)
I agree with you. And so many things go wrong. How can we be positive?
@dodo19 (35632)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
For the moment, some things are a little uncertain. I'm not sure how things will go. I am a bit worried about some things. But I am trying to stay positive about it all.
@dya80dya (12076)
This is the best thing to do. Sometimes it's hard to be positive, but at least we try.
When I was younger I worried about my future but 99% of the things I worried about never happened. I've learned that things work out one way or another
@moonandstars (13019)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Looking some jobs aside, jobs who offer contracts and, not this black market, it's hard to tell. My country is really doomed and, I don't have any connections. All I know is I don't want to suffer again, jobless. For me, it's still very unclear. When I was in a bad state last year, I was very surprised that I couldn't imagine my future. It's still like that. Very blank.I try to live day by day.
@JESSY3236 (8654)
I'm not positive about the future either.