Decorating The House Today

@Hate2Iron (12159)
The family is coming over for Good Friday so I thought that I would start the Easter decorating. I had honestly forgotten what I had! After so many moves with no little ones around to get them all out for, we had gotten out of the habit of decorating. Not this year. Even hubby was a little excited. Actually he was the one that brought up the box. I would have gotten around to it in a few days, but he beat me to it! I'm still thinking about doing the outdoor Easter Egg tree, but the weather is supposed to be horrid this coming week, I might put that off until next year. I was also thinking about hiding Easter Eggs in the back yard... but I might have to be post-pone as well. As long as there is lots of chocolate to find, I don't think that they are going to care where it is!! What are your plans for the coming weekend??
We have next Friday off because tax season will be over. I will probably catch up on some cleaning.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I am just waiting to get outside... so much to do out there!!!
@simone10 (25500)
• Louisville, Kentucky
My brother will be on vacation this next week. I'm not sure right now what we will be doing.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I hope you have a great visit... whatever you decide to do!
@simone10 (25500)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@Hate2Iron My brother and I live together. He hasn't been feeling good lately. He was on the couch all day yesterday.
@hillhjill (18171)
Sounds fun, I hope the weather is good for next weekend and you'll be able to do that Easter stuff outside.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I do too... but it might be a good idea to have a back up plan!!
@hillhjill (18171)
@Hate2Iron that's very true.
@myklj999 (26326)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm so cranky these days that if I had kids I probably would hold an Easter egg hunt and not hide any, just to keep the kids out of the house searching for an hour or so
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I think that's funny lol... but something tells me that the kids won't feel the same way!!
@resukill22 (9496)
We're planning too go home in my hometown
@Hate2Iron (12159)
Hope that your visit is as perfect as they get!! I have a list of hometowns that I would like to visit this summer. I really have to stop moving around so much!!
@Hate2Iron yes thank you so much
@Nevena83 (21109)
• Serbia
That sounds like good plans for Easter.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I think that the grand kids should like it!! I have a few surprises for them!
@Nevena83 (21109)
• Serbia
@Hate2Iron I'm sure everyone will enjoy it.
We don't celebrate Easter, but have fun!
@Hate2Iron (12159)
All I have to do is make dessert so I think that I have it covered. Have a great weekend!
@Hate2Iron Easy peasy! Thanks and enjoy!
We don't decorate. We are having our son and daughter-in-law in for brunch next Sunday.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
That sounds very nice. Is all the planning taken care of ?? Hubby plans nothing... I go over board!
@Hate2Iron My husband will help out, but for brunch, that is pretty much a 1-person show, and I truly love preparing it. Its the shopping for everything that I'm not too keen on.
I used to decorate for every holiday, for the kids, I still have a small box with Easter things I refuse to toss but I won`t decorate this year.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
This is the first time we have been close enough. The house looks so cute lol. Hope the kids recognize all the stuff I have saved!!
I am staying at home this weekend. but hopefully, i’d be be able to find time to go out
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I hope that you find something awesome to do!!
Very excited for Easter time, no doubt mom will make a great dinner and, many fancy treats.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
Does you mom have you on clean up duty?? ;)
Traveling to my home area to see family.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I hope you have an awesome time!!
@mandala100 (58317)
We are planning to have some road trip this coming Good Friday my friend.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I hope you have a great time!!
I'll be going to my oldest daughters for Easter dinner. When the kids were little it was fun watching them hunt for colored eggs.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I can't wait to be able to watch!! This will be a first time as we have always lived too far away!!
@PatZAnthony (13613)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
The weekend is almost over and we have not started to give thought to the next one!
@Hate2Iron (12159)
I have this tendency to lose days lol... so I plan ahead!!
@thelme55 (16873)
I don't decorate much for Easter this years. Just put up some old Easter eggs decorations on my dining table. I will have to buy yellow tulips for the Easter table centrepiece. That's all.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
Fresh flowers for the table... that sounds perfect! I will have to see what I can find!!
@UncleJoe (13358)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I hope this Easter isn't as miserable as last year. I never did find all my eggs.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
LOL... I hope he leaves you extras and doesn't make it sooo difficult this year!!
We have nothing planned yet for the coming weekend.
@Hate2Iron (12159)
Well, there's still lots of time! ;)
@CarolDM (22055)
No plans. Hope you have a great Easter weekend.