A Trip To Michaels Craft Store

While we were out this morning for my daughter to get her blood work done we decided to go a little further and see if Michaels had any good sales going on. I am happy to report that I got quite a bit of yarn at discount prices and also had a 25% off coupon for my whole order. I just love sales and saving money. Have you gotten any good sales lately?
Yes on groceries last Saturday. Way to go!
No,not looking for any
@db20747 (16572)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
No bargains?! Found those 5 dollar shoes I like!!
@db20747 five dollar shoes.Made out of carpboard.Kidding.
@db20747 $5 shoes!! I don't think I've ever seen shoes for $5
I use Depends and had a three dollar off coupon i used in Wal Mart and got a bag for $15 which is better than the $18 i usually pay and i didn't need them yet but i wear them every day so they would eventually be used you did great!
You had a pretty good savings at Wal-Mart too
@Marilynda1225 i liked it as i also used a 60 cents off two bottles of spaghetti sauce, so i saved $3.60 that trip!
@nonersays (2935)
I work at Michaels! We had a 60%off one item for rewards members a couple of days ago and I forgot to use it! I guess its all well and good though...I don't' need any more craft stuff until I use some of what I have.
If I worked at Michael's I'd spend my whole paycheck there
@nonersays (2935)
@Marilynda1225 A lot of peole say that. But honeslty, after almost 14 years there...if it is something I can afford I already have it. lol
@nonersays I guess that's true. Must be a decent place to work if you've been there for 14 years.
@simone10 (24788)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I love both Michaels and Hobby Lobby. If I had the money I could shop there all day.
Me too! I love both stores
@simone10 (24788)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@Marilynda1225 Hobby Lobby has some great stuff!
Good for you! A discount with a 25% coupon sounds like an ideal deal. No deals for me lately other than receiving lots of points and 25% off some items at my favorite department store. Just remembered. We received free appetizers and drinks at dinner out with friends last night. Our friends knew the owner of the restaurant. That counts as a good deal I guess!
Free drinks and appetizers is a good deal in my book!!
@Marilynda1225 I agree! They were quite pricey, too.
@JESSY3236 (8935)
cool. I love the Michaels store. no good sales. But I got a 3 dollar coupon for litter in the mail today.
A $3 coupon for litter is pretty good.
@db20747 (16572)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
That's a good deal on craft things!! I've been finding those 5 dollar tennis I've been looking for!! Going to buy litsa pairs!!
I felt like a winner at Michael's
@Hate2Iron (12120)
I haven't been to Michaels in ages!! As for savings... I picked up some items for my office at great prices!! The room is finally starting to come together!!
Doesn't it feel good to get a bargain!! Glad your office is coming together
@Morleyhunt (20233)
My flooring for the basement was my score on the weekend. Last week I found a bolt of denim for a mere $2. That was a real bargain.
Wow $2 for a bolt of denim certainly is a bargain
@whiteream (4051)
Yep, there is nothing like saving money. Coupons are not as easy to come by as they once were. I use what I can and belong to many store shopper's clubs
Yes coupons are rare these days so I was extremely happy to get an additional discount on my purchase
• Usaquen, Colombia
I love going to Michaels and seeing what ideas i can come up with. Let the creativity flow!
No sales lately. Or at least not for what I want.
@alberello75 (21678)
• Genova, Italy
I buy what my mom tells me to buy. Obviously, I always look for products on offer. But still with a good quality / price! It is not certain that the most economical product is always the best!
16h
Yes, I get an offer buying 5 novels for only $8.
@wunnam (555)
• Ghana
i too like sales and saving of money but how to get the money is the case
That's great. I haven't been to Michael's often, but enjoy it with all they have to offer. I'm glad you saved a lot of money.
Aldi had a special sale on Smoked Salmon, I went early in the morning to be sure to buy a few packages.
i need to go to michaels.i have 2 military coffin flags i need boxes for and i think they have them.
Glad you got some good sales.