i need help

December 3, 2006 4:28pm CST
When my parents are drunk they verbally and physically abuse me. i've tried to tell a few people but they don't believe me. i need help!
3 responses
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
3 Dec 06
social services, child line or the police are the best bets as far as i can see. If not you need to talk to a relative or adult friend you can trust
@laydee (12813)
• Philippines
26 Nov 07
Yeah, I agree. But for physical abuse which creates bruises and other marks, you should at least take your picture for proof. You could also record the verbal abuses. Seek help fast and never lose hope. By the way, how many children are you in the family? Why are you the one they pick on? Good luck and pray always. Look for help and share your story.
• Netherlands
30 Aug 07
Heey are you ok now ??? how are you if you have problems again just go to the police try to tape the confrontation with youre parents its the best proof if you need any one to talk I will be there for you ok I beleve you just tell me how you are doing now plz ?
@marciascott (25554)
• United States
3 Dec 06
Go to you School and tell you School Couselor, or go to some Social Service Center in your town and let them know tell a family member that you can trust. you should not half to go through life with this problems, it can damage your in so kind of way. tell somebody! Do you have Granparents?