What do you think of married couples who decide not to have a child?

@jbb316 (1779)
I think it is their choice.
@rusty2rusty (6767)
• Defiance, Ohio
I think it is their choice as well. I also think if they don't want kids, why should they be forced to have a child. The child would not be wanted and the possibility of abuse could oocur. I commend anbody who doesn't want children. At least they know what they want.
@pagli84 (1850)
• Netherlands
i also think its their choice. there is no rule that you have to have a child once you get married. there might be several reasons why they dont want to have a child..maybe they just dont think they will be able to provide for the child, maybe thy just dont like children, maybe they think that having a child will ruin the marriage...whatever the reason, nobody should harass them about it. i dont think they're selfish at all like someone else mentioned. if you want to have a child, fine..but dont expect everyone to be exactly like you.
@manu224 (1144)
I think too
@ktvgames (142)
• Pakistan
they r avoiding virtues and blessings of God, they r selfish