What was the first concert you've ever seen? How old were you? What did u think?

Would it be better now if you could go back and see them again at the same venue?
@Jshean20 (14367)
The first concert (and actually the only concert) I've ever been to was Creed when they were in Toronto. This was about 5 years ago when I was 16. I really enjoyed it, I miss hearing from Creed! They're not even a band anymore. I think that it'd be awesome to see Metallica in concert..
you should go see another concert soon!
@rmuxagirl (7562)
The first concert I went to was Matchbox 20 when I was 18. I loved it. They are awesome in concert and I would love to go see them again if they were still together/touring.
@clownfish (3277)
Hi! I saw Barry Manilow at Red Rocks in Denver. I was in jr high at the time. I would love, love, LOVE to have the chance to go back to Red Rocks and see him again! He puts on a fabulous show!
That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
@pelya178 (694)
i think my first concert was alicia keys n it was cool
@wierdo (248)
• Pakistan
Well , First concert Oh , it was fun and memorable . I enjoyed very Much that night very much . It was the most superb band of underground at whom i went for in the concert . I wish time can turn back again =)!
@kutchi (12331)
• Pakistan
the first I saw Pakistani band called "Noori" ...that time my age I think 15 yrs
@borg_queen (2535)
A local rock band in our area. I wasn't a fan but it was really fun as I was with friends. They were having a blast and I enjoyed watching them. Those were really good times.
@kulanuwun (1405)
Metallica, 27 years old, amazing